PDA

View Full Version : What are your Xbox360 Pre-Ordered Games for Launch?

Ninja Scroll
10-29-2005, 11:21 AM
YO fellas, just wrote my first post on XBA in over 6-months in da O.T. forum, check it out. Anyways, I was interested to know everyones Xbox360 games/accessories they have already pre-ordered, and at what Store? I put my $5.00 down on the following at Best Buy on 10/28/05:

DOA4, PDZ, Kameo, PGR3, & Ghost Recon Advanced Wars (even though that one has been delayed until next year. Hey, Best Buy gives 10,000 points away for pre-ordering Xbox360 games if your a Reward Zone Members ;) ) though I still want NBA2K6, they did'nt have the pre-order cards for dat joint.
And even though it's not 360, I did pre-order 50Cent: Bulletproof! Dats my dawg yo!

I still have to cop 1 extra wireless controller ($50.00 geezy :trippin: ), and either the rechargeble battery pack, or the wired once while you play it charges. Still dont know which one of those.
I will however be at da Midnight opening at Best Buy in Arlington, VA!

Anways, keep it hood fellas... RYYYYUUUKEEENNN!!!! :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore:

Mwright
10-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Condemned: Criminal Origins!!!

laughs
10-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Oblivion, and if that's not out I'll be getting NHL2K6 or Condemned.

Ninja Scroll
10-29-2005, 11:52 AM

That's It?!?!?! :watchout: :eek: :watchout: I'll admit, dat SEGA game looks creepy and scuury as ***** homie! But it will be a time consuming game wit all it's CSI investigating dat I would'nt have time foe my other no brain neccassary launch titles! feel me?
I will mos def get Condemned,.. but not at launch. Maybe when moms calls me up and asks me what I want foe Xmas I will say dat game. :cheers:

Ninja Scroll
10-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Oblivion, and if that's not out I'll be getting NHL2K6 or Condemned.
Um,... your excited, yet you have not pre-ordered your guaranteed copy yo? $5.00 cant set you dat far back, can it?
You know, I was interested in Oblivion until I saw da trailers foe it on OXM demo disc. It looked really boring to me. Hopefully im wrong. Cause they have worked years on dis game. I would get it just to support dem dudes foe their efforts in supporting 360 wit an RPG at launch!

Double_Diablo
10-29-2005, 12:10 PM
I've only got Perfect Dark Zero and Call of Duty 2 pre-ordered right now. Project Gotham Racing 3 is on my wishlist too though.

BORNGD
10-29-2005, 12:15 PM

me too! this game looks so damn tight...oh and also PDZ as well

studepaber
10-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Perfect Dark Zero - loved Perfect Dark on the 64, can't wait to see what the finished product looks like

Call of Duty 2 - played the demo at EB, great looking graphics, but you definitely can't go through the game with your guns blazing the whole time (especially since you can't change aim to inverted in the demo :( )

Kameo - played demo at EB, incredible graphics and music, getting this to show off the power of the 360 and because it's a blast to play

PGR3 - best looking racing game, hope they get everything running smoothly for launch

Also thinking of picking up Quake 4, Condemned and NBA 2K6