PDA

View Full Version : Armored Core 4 Xbox360 VS PS3

Shadow20002
10-31-2005, 03:06 PM
And now, we at last have our first chance at taking the battle to the next generation. From Software is in the process of bringing Armored Core 4 to both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and has released a pair of trailers, each said to be running on one of the machines. The PS3 trailer was first shown at the PS Meeting where the game was known as Project Force, but now we have a direct feed version. Likewise for the Xbox 360 trailer, which debuted at the Tokyo Game Show but is now available for the first time in direct feed form.

Go here to download both trailers (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/662/662658p1.html)

Matthias
10-31-2005, 03:49 PM
First off you cant use trailers to compare a brand new system and a system that hasnt even come out yet. The ps3 is all prerendered on a computer anyways so it makes the comparison even more unreliable.

vman
10-31-2005, 10:59 PM
First off you cant use trailers to compare a brand new system and a system that hasnt even come out yet. The ps3 is all prerendered on a computer anyways so it makes the comparison even more unreliable.
i think its a direct feed from the actual PS3 hardware. im not sure though. you could be right.

FB-Gollum
11-01-2005, 09:40 AM
I don't see any big difference. They are also different scenes with different lighting. Both versions look incredible. Let's see how it looks when we play it.

Drakon678
11-01-2005, 12:19 PM

Fully agree with you on this one. Show me a working PS3 system, then I will buy into your trailers a little more sony. But so far, its all been prerendered on a computer. :rolleyes:

Jackyboy
11-01-2005, 07:39 PM
i didnt know they had an armored core 3 :whistle: