PDA

View Full Version : EBgames 360 Bundle Modified

Nato King
11-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Lately EBgames customers have been receiving emails stating the following –

"Hello from EBgames.com!
The information contained in this e-mail is very important as it may require an action on your part. Please read carefully.
Dead or Alive 4 has been delayed until December 1, 2005. Because of this we have replaced it with Call of Duty 2 in your bundle. If you have ordered Call of Duty 2 apart from your Xbox 360 bundle and wish to cancel it or wish to cancel your bundle, you can do so by visiting the My Orders section of EBgames.com.”

So obviously if you have ordered a 360 bundle you will no longer be getting DoA4 but instead CoD2, but this also means if you have preordered CoD2 separately then you better go change your preorder, otherwise you’ll end up with two copies of CoD2. All of this is due to DoA4’s delay until December 1st.

source: Planetxbox360

Fanobills
11-12-2005, 12:24 PM
I didn't know they were offering a bundle - I just ordered the premium (Hard Drive) system - does that count as their bundle? (I hope it does that means I've got a game to play and I won't have to rent).

icarusfountain
11-12-2005, 05:42 PM
As an FYI, Dec. 1 is what's called a "soft" release date. It indicates that DoA4 is supposed to be released sometime in December (easy to tell in this case, as Dec. 1 falls on a Thursday, and everything that has a retail release hits shelves on a Tuesday). I used to work retail, and know all about "soft dates". I confirmed it at my local GameStop; in their "upcoming releases" flyer for the 360, all the launch titles have a specific date, but DoA4 is listed as coming out in "December" (no specific date). The downside is that this soft date could get bumped back further.

Just to let you know.