PDA

View Full Version : hey

sean_04
11-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Does anyone know if the 360 is at kmart?

Shawn-XBA
11-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Does anyone know if the 360 is at kmart?

Welcome to XBA, Kmart will receive Xbox 360's however not as many as a CC, BB, Walmart, etc. but I think it would be a good place to go to pick one up as many people have forgotten about them.

SH4MR0CK
11-13-2005, 05:38 PM
I dont know if I would buy anything from Kmart I actually called there and ask "are the lyou going to have xbox 360 when they are realesed nov 22nd'' the lady says to me um whats that is that one of those powere wheels car things at that point I just hung up the phone. This is no lie either I am completly serious.

m4oH
11-13-2005, 05:39 PM
I dont know if I would buy anything from Kmart I actually called there and ask "are the lyou going to have xbox 360 when they are realesed nov 22nd'' the lady says to me um whats that is that one of those powere wheels car things at that point I just hung up the phone. This is no lie either I am completly serious.
Maybe you should've asked for the electronics department.

Nameless
11-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Not everyone knows what the Xbox360 is you know.

pitt4ever
11-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Sean, you seem to have a lot of questions. Check out the rest of the site, or ask questions in established threads. You really shouldn't start a new thread for ecah question. XBOX.com has a lot of potential answers. Welcome to the boards, just lay back and only start new threads when it is absolutely nessecary. Welcome again!

ll Mista GT ll
11-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Sean, you seem to have a lot of questions. Check out the rest of the site, or ask questions in established threads. You really shouldn't start a new thread for ecah question. XBOX.com has a lot of potential answers. Welcome to the boards, just lay back and only start new threads when it is absolutely nessecary. Welcome again!

lol. :p I noticed that too. But now that he knows, I'm sure he wont post at all :p kiddin.

The funny thing is, Kmart went out of buisness in my part of Canada a few years back. :bang:

Jags
11-13-2005, 10:20 PM
hey freakkid u know if superstore will have the 360 coz i got a flyer with a whole electronics thing on it and im thinkin not many ppl are gonna look in ther for a 360