PDA

View Full Version : Whats with the reviews!

Twistedcritts14
11-16-2005, 06:48 AM
I think the reviews are on the low side what do you think about the xbox and the few first reviews?

Whisper
11-16-2005, 09:20 AM
Pretty much what I expected so I'm not dissapointed. I'm just hoping PD0 gets a good review, it's really the only game I want out of the launch bunch.

Shawn-XBA
11-16-2005, 10:25 AM
It doesn't surprise me, it seems like every review I read they say this game is great however they expected more. It is just the first generation of games on the 360, plus they rushed alot of these games to make launch so a score of 80% or better is very good IMO

Salmonaitor
11-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Like Whisper, PD0 is the only launch title I have my eye on. The problem is, is it really a launch title? There are no confirmed release dates. I also am looking forward to Test Drive and Ghost Recon Advanced Warrior, and no release dates on those either. I could be waiting a while for a game I even want to play. :(

Ninjermy
11-16-2005, 10:47 AM
No huge suprise really. Its just a fact that every single game that comes out for the 360 can't be AWESOME AND AMAZING AND GROUNDBREAKING!!!

/hype

Whisper
11-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Like Whisper, PD0 is the only launch title I have my eye on. The problem is, is it really a launch title? There are no confirmed release dates. I also am looking forward to Test Drive and Ghost Recon Advanced Warrior, and no release dates on those either. I could be waiting a while for a game I even want to play. :(

My friend who works at Best Buy told me they were being shipped PD0 for launch... and IGN has always had their release date at launch (actually now it says today is the release) .. but no stores around me are putting games on the shelf until launch.

BORNGD
11-16-2005, 12:53 PM
what is the lowest score you have seen? on 1up.com i saw a 7.0 for the new fifa game