PDA

View Full Version : Performance Thumb Grips for the X360

Nato King
11-16-2005, 10:43 PM
GelTabz, Inc. is pleased to announce its performance thumb grips for Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation, and the upcoming Xbox 360. Made specifically to fit each console's controller, GelTabz promises ultimate control and comfort for serious console gamers.

http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/hardware/geltabz_360.jpg

Made from a soft silicone engineered for comfort and longevity, GelTabz’s performance grips ensure that thumbs stay put and don’t get sore. The patented design is a snap to apply and conforms perfectly to the top of the analog stick. Playing games with a “stock” controller is now a thing of the past – gamers now need to customize with GelTabz to step up their game.

Jags
11-16-2005, 11:23 PM
LOL where do u FIND this stuff serg
its like ur an xbox dictionary :p
great find man ill look into it maybe

Hero
11-17-2005, 03:57 AM
i was gonna bite...but then shipping killed it for me.

Nato King
11-17-2005, 04:14 AM
LOL where do u FIND this stuff serg
its like ur an xbox dictionary :p
great find man ill look into it maybe

I told you guys. I am a real addict for the Xbox and xbox360 I am always looking for new information. Now that I am a staff member what news is not important for the front page I am going to put in the forums. I feel this site should have the information before any other site and if another site does have the information first I try to put it on this site as soon as I find it so we have the news also. Thanks Jags like I said before if you guys don't like it I won't post it. Hahahah

Ninjermy
11-17-2005, 08:50 AM
Cool find man. I may have to snatch a set of those if I can find em in store here ;)