PDA

View Full Version : Microsofts evil plan....

ll Mista GT ll
11-19-2005, 09:50 AM
"WTF!" I said to myself.

Today, on a cold ass freezing snowing canadian morning, I decide I'd like to stay warm, and some Xbox. I go to turn it on, I get a dirty disk error. I reoot, and I get a dirrty disk error. "WTF" I said to my self again. The third time, it started up alright.... *rants for 5 hours*

And the point of this thread was that I conclude that Microsoft has an evil plan the send out DDE errors to all Xboxes on November 22, 2005. It has to be, there is no other reason...

To conclude this thread, Ilike us all to spend 1 MHz in silence, to remember Howard, the Xbox, as he is sick in DDE Land. Thank you all. :(

~Xboxfreakkid

Ninjermy
11-19-2005, 10:37 AM
:watchout:

.... just... no.

pitt4ever
11-19-2005, 10:50 AM

.... just... no.

I concur

thAshAdyOne
11-19-2005, 10:55 AM
To conclude this thread, Ilike us all to spend 1 MHz in silence, to remember Howard, the Xbox, as he is sick in DDE Land. Thank you all. :(

~Xboxfreakkid

your xbox's name can't be Howard...mine is :mad: !!!

Whisper
11-19-2005, 11:36 AM
It would be hilarious if starting Nov 22nd, all DDE errors are followed by a popup.

"DID YOU KNOW? The xbox 360 is available now!"

You try to turn off the system but it refuses. You grab your tv remote, your tv doesn't turn off.

Over and over you hear Bill Gates saying "Buy the 360, or suffer the pain!"

You unplug your TV. Nothing happens. The xbox grows and whips out guns.

"BUY THE 360, YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO COMPLY"

ITS ALL IN THE PLANS

http://micropocalypes.ytmnd.com/

Jags
11-19-2005, 12:04 PM
LOL yeh
destroy all xbox's so everyone has to buy a 360

ll Mista GT ll
11-19-2005, 12:53 PM

.... just... no.

No jerm, no :(

I concur

**** you for being so influential of Jermy. :sleeping: You'd betta nevuh concur with Jerm again or I'll concur with NinjaScroll bustin' a cap up yo anuses.

your xbox's name can't be Howard...mine is

Oh, but it can ;) We're brothers...