PDA

View Full Version : Pgr3

neutralfighter1
12-26-2005, 07:41 PM
Does anyone else think that PGR3 is an extremely hard racing game, or is it just me?
I think the reason why it's hard is drifting sucks (and you can't win a racing game without drifting well.) and the brakes suck.
Another thing that's weird is my friend is better than me at that game and he does'nt even have a Xbox 360.

ll Mista GT ll
12-26-2005, 08:12 PM
I am VERY good at it, and i dont own a 360. I'm just a natural at racing games. I'm a racist. Heehe (get it? racer... racist) :p

I do think though, that the Graphics suck big wang. I'm very surprised at this systems graphics,I expected more.

neutralfighter1
12-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Ditto, I think the Xbox's foundation on games are a bit iffy...:(

Jackyboy
12-26-2005, 09:15 PM
i have never liked the pgr series. i am going to get test drive unlimited or forza 2 instead

RockTheCasba
12-26-2005, 09:38 PM
no game on the 360 is using all 3 processers yet i think all of em are on one so just wait my friends wait and the graphics will get better

SamSmith
12-28-2005, 02:32 PM
I do think though, that the Graphics suck big wang. I'm very surprised at this systems graphics,I expected more.

Really?
I was very impressed by it, I think its one of the best looking next gen titles.

G15
04-30-2006, 11:38 AM
i think that PGR3 has pretty good graphics,COD2 is ok, rather play it on pc, more options on the pc.
does anyone know when forza 2 is gunna be hitting the australian market?

CrazyCougar
04-30-2006, 02:14 PM
Forza 2 is scheduled to hit the US sometime in the 4th quarter. More information at E3. Dont know about Australia.

wulkar
05-05-2006, 04:29 PM
i like pgr3 and i think i am good at it havent played it in a while.
ive liked the genre since pgr2 and i was really good at that one.
pgr isnt about drifting its about acually driving careful if you want to win.

Rochey69r
05-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Does anyone else think that PGR3 is an extremely hard racing game, or is it just me?
I think the reason why it's hard is drifting sucks (and you can't win a racing game without drifting well.) and the brakes suck.
Another thing that's weird is my friend is better than me at that game and he does'nt even have a Xbox 360.

well i found it rather dissapointng. ive beaten all of hard (gold) and have about 15 championships left to finish on Hardcore (platinum)

i bet you drive auto. learn to actually drive a car. choose manual. whack it in second gear around a corner and plant your foot on the accelerator.

i find drifting in auto extremely hard. i have always driven manual but like once/twice when im at kmart playing one and its set to auto ive struggled.

best cars for drifting are the
GTO
GTS
Ferrarri 288
sledgehammer TT.

well thats 4 good cars for drifting not neccesarely the best.

sorry for bad spelling

ll Mista GT ll
05-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Wow, I knew nohing back then! :p This game kicks some serious ass! I <3 it. If I started playing again, I would beat it very soon :)

Codefox
05-09-2006, 01:05 AM
I love PGR3...I'm not normally a race fan but it was the only game I played for a couple months after I got my 360. I started manual from day one...I didn't want lazy habits.