PDA

View Full Version : Fight Night Round 3 Demo On the marketplace

Go420Dawgs
01-05-2006, 12:37 AM
It just went up a couple hours ago. So go grab it.

BORNGD
01-05-2006, 12:45 AM
what did you think about it?

Go420Dawgs
01-05-2006, 12:58 AM
Well I have never played any of the fight night series so I cant say how much its improved or not. And it is still a demo nothing near what the final product will be. But the graphics are amazing. This is what I expect out of next gen games. I just played a quick round and am about to jump back in and play some more. I just cant get over how good it looks. Probably one of the most realistic boxing games I have seen. It looks like your actually watching an actual match. Its worth the download if you get a chance though.

Double_Diablo
01-05-2006, 01:13 PM
I'm downloading it right now. I'm a graphics whore, so hopefully it'll be good.

Go420Dawgs
01-05-2006, 02:37 PM
You wont really be able to tell how good it looks unless your playing on hdtv. I had it playing on standard tv in my room last night but decided to hook it up on the DLP Hdtv today and it looks superb graphics wise. The actual game still needs some tweaking though. As i said last night its nothing near what the final product will be.

Nato King
01-06-2006, 10:50 AM
is it a free demo. I don't think I have anymore ms points and I don't feel like buying any.

Go420Dawgs
01-06-2006, 12:03 PM
yah its free all the game demos are.

Double_Diablo
01-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Wow. Honestly, that game has the best graphics I've ever seen in a videogame. I lost a match because I thought I was watching a cutscene. The next round I started pressing buttons randomly and won. :p

mrmp3
01-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Me and my brother played it like crazy. In one of the highlights between the rounds, the camera zooms in too far and the blood squirt out of the mouth kinda looks like silly string. Other than that, everything is amazing. 2 player is ridiculous fun. It didn't even take that long considering how big the file it was, would've taken me at least an hour downloading that on my computer.

swivel
01-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Me and my brother played it like crazy. In one of the highlights between the rounds, the camera zooms in too far and the blood squirt out of the mouth kinda looks like silly string. Other than that, everything is amazing. 2 player is ridiculous fun. It didn't even take that long considering how big the file it was, would've taken me at least an hour downloading that on my computer.

You have a separate internet connection for you XBox2 and your PC? Why not use the same internet provider for both? That way they will have the same download speed.

mattgame
01-06-2006, 08:32 PM
The graphics are sick on reg tv. Roy looks exactly like Roy. His style is exactly the same his arm movements mimic the real Roy to a tee. This game is going to bust ass!!

killerscott
01-06-2006, 09:00 PM
downloading

santeria
01-07-2006, 10:01 AM
This is the best looking game ever. It plays the same (as far as I can tell) from the other fight nights - but looks so real..

Start saving your pennies!

Whisper
01-07-2006, 10:18 AM
yep, sure is awesome.. i just discovered the demos now so im downloading them all :)

mrmp3
01-07-2006, 08:08 PM
You have a separate internet connection for you XBox2 and your PC? Why not use the same internet provider for both? That way they will have the same download speed.

Nothin to do with ISP's, just stating they got fast download servers.

mattgame
01-07-2006, 10:27 PM
This game is addicting already. Damn I can't wait!

killerscott
01-08-2006, 11:32 PM
yeah **** it looks nice. I cant block though... isn't it just right trigger? or shoulder? niether work for me. sad cuz i get hit... I still win though.

AlphaRaptor
01-09-2006, 08:03 PM
yeah **** it looks nice. I cant block though... isn't it just right trigger? or shoulder? niether work for me. sad cuz i get hit... I still win though.
Use the right trigger and right thumbstick to block

mrmp3
01-10-2006, 05:54 PM
For a while B-Hop would always win whenever me and my bro played, and we absolutely couldn't knock him down with Roy Jones Jr. (occasionally once but never more than once) regardless of how many counters there was. However, we only used the 4 faces buttons and the special punch button, but with the punch control thing, he seems to have this overhand jab or somethin that just puts a lickin on B-Hop. Regardless, the fights have been extremely balanced now. I saw the game said Winter 06' so I was thinking end of the year, thank goodness it comes out day after valentine's day. Perfect timing too, give the woman some flowers, practice my 3 punch combo on her, give her a few bruises, and then next day pick up Fight Night. :whistle: