PDA

View Full Version : Flashing Lights on Xbox 360

ll Mista GT ll
03-11-2006, 04:43 PM
Here I am playing PGR3 and I have 2 lights flashing on my Xbox 360. You know when you plug in one controller, how it lights up green on the console? Well mine keeps going from position 1 to 2. (By position 2 I mean when you plug in a 2nd controller and the 2nd light lights up.

Any solution for this?

thatdude222
03-12-2006, 12:18 AM
stop plugging in an out controller 2.

Yellowlab
03-12-2006, 01:05 AM
If it's switching between the two positions it almost sounds like it's trying to do what it does when you tilt the console from vertical to horizontal. Have you tried changing positions from vertical to horizontal, or vice versa (while the console is off, of course) just to see if it does it in the other position?

ll Mista GT ll
03-12-2006, 09:38 AM
I have it on vertical position now, and now that you made me think... its very possible what your are suggesting. Is there by anychance a ball (sensor) that tells the console what position it is in? Yesterday I moved it to look at my 360, and I heard a rattle.

pjh13
03-12-2006, 12:16 PM
mine was doing that when it was veritcal also, but since i have switched it to horizontal it hasnt

l Maximus l
03-13-2006, 12:21 AM
I keep mine vertical eventhough I could easily put it horizontal. I just moved and my entertainment configuration changed and I now could put it horizontal if I wanted...but, just because I'm used to it being horizontal, I'm keeping it that way.

I haven't seen the light change...that's kinda strange...:confused: