PDA

View Full Version : A Tribute to Upcoming XBOX 360 Games

Imperius
03-17-2006, 06:44 PM
Hi Guys

What makes a Fan, a fan?

I was bored out of my mind today so I decided to work on a dedication of sorts.

I know alot of you are waiting for certain games to be released for the 360. Some of your interest titles may include Top Spin 2, Chromehounds, and Final Fantasy XI.

Now I'm not the best with creativity, but I spent about 5 hours putting together my tribute to both Future 360 games and to Xbox Addict.com. I love this site and I want to contribute this video compilation by me, for the fans who await future 360 games.

Please follow the link below and you can view or download the video.

hxxp://s1.upload.sc/preview/f981f76672c9c868467f3c1999681fcc

Just replace the "xx" with "tt".

Its just over 6 minutes long, and its about 60 Megabytes. I worked hard on this to make it look professional. However, it is my first attempt at making a video.

Please post some comments, good or bad. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Brian Wilen
(Imperius) (er...me.)

Imperius
03-18-2006, 04:04 PM
No one has viewed or commented on my video. I'm sad now. *grabs his shotgun. *says in a sinister voice "See you all later"

:hardcore:

;P

Imperius
03-18-2006, 04:04 PM
No one has viewed or commented on my video. I'm sad now. *grabs his shotgun. *says in a sinister voice "See you all later"

:hardcore:

;P

Jags
03-18-2006, 04:50 PM
i viewed it

BuLLsEyEWTF
03-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Theres only been 23 views you gotta be patient
Im buffering right now.. must be big

Shawn-XBA
03-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Good job, I liked it

ll Mista GT ll
03-18-2006, 07:09 PM
I really liked it. Although, I didn't like your theme. You know the whole credits thing? I didn't really think the blue fit in much. I'll explain more in a bit.

---- ----- -----
Shawn, your sig seems to be messing up the forums. :( You know Thatdude? He did something with his gamertag sig once and I couldn't view thw rest of the page under his post and I couldn't click the reply button. I think the same thing is happenig with you.

Shawn-XBA
03-19-2006, 10:45 AM
Shawn, your sig seems to be messing up the forums. :( You know Thatdude? He did something with his gamertag sig once and I couldn't view thw rest of the page under his post and I couldn't click the reply button. I think the same thing is happenig with you.

I don't know what is going on with it, but I'm going to let Tony know. I can't even change my sig for some reason