PDA

View Full Version : Today is the best day in years for me as a gamer!!!

Heavens Gate
03-20-2006, 05:50 PM
I just got the game I was waiting for since about a few years ago and the reason I got a 360. Yes O.B.L.I.V.I.O.N is finally in my cold trembling hands. I'm scared, very scared!!!

:yikes:

wulkar
03-20-2006, 06:46 PM
it dont come out till tommorrow here and i cant get it until saturday

l Maximus l
03-20-2006, 07:05 PM
That's awesome, Heavensgate...I wish I liked RPGs...the game looks amazing!

m4oH
03-20-2006, 07:19 PM
Lucky bastard I want Oblivion.

pjh13
03-20-2006, 07:23 PM
That's awesome, Heavensgate...I wish I liked RPGs...the game looks amazing!
yeah that is how i feel. they games look great but i just cant get into rpgs

killerscott
03-21-2006, 12:18 AM
I'll have to hear more about this game. I'm open to anything.

aasp
03-21-2006, 01:29 AM
congratulations

you're one lucky...

Heavens Gate
03-21-2006, 06:22 AM
Ok guys. I've been on it for about 11 hours so far and all I can say is that it has exceeded all my expectations. It just draws you into it's world in every way. 10's across the board

CarGuy
03-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Ok guys. I've been on it for about 11 hours so far and all I can say is that it has exceeded all my expectations. It just draws you into it's world in every way. 10's across the board

Yes, the game is bloody amazing. Brings back memories of playing Morrowind. un-freaking-believable.

mattgame
03-21-2006, 08:46 PM
I wish I had time for Oblivion.

Nato King
03-23-2006, 03:56 PM
I get my copy tomorrow I hope if the store has any in. :hail: oh :hail: plz oh:hail: plz :hail: have some in

ll Mista GT ll
03-23-2006, 04:01 PM
Trust me, they wont be sold out. :) Halo 2 never Sold out.

y2kash_14
03-24-2006, 06:46 PM
I've come to the point of playing it so much...that my body hurts...I'm living in a new apartment and the furniture is less than remarkable...I end up laying on the ground to play...this morning I woke up with intense pains all over my body. Probably from laying on the ground for half the day.

thatdude222
03-25-2006, 05:17 PM
the game rules. im not even level 4 but ive played for hours and am hooked.
its the 360s killer app.

killerscott
03-25-2006, 08:45 PM
oh yeah I said I was going to wait but I got it the day it came out and I'm lovin it. Put in probably around 10 hours so far... Lovin it.

FuNkY mOnK
03-26-2006, 05:41 PM
That's awesome, Heavensgate...I wish I liked RPGs...the game looks amazing! Try this game, learn it and you'll probably love it. The only problem in the game so far is it's hard as hell to get head from the chicks.

swivel
03-26-2006, 07:31 PM
I'm addicted as a madman to this game. I'm done with the Mage Guild quests and the Thieves Guild quests, and almost done with the Fighters Guild quests. I've done dozens of side quests, defeated the arena, hit level 30, and am not sick of it in the least.

I can't wait to follow the main story line, save the universe, and then retire to a life of collecting plants and concocting potions. I'm really going to devote myself to the alchemical arts once I settle down.

So much to do and see, you can roam the countryside hunting deer, and ducking into discovered caves. You can dive for pearls in the oysters at the bottom of the lake. You can rob every castle in every major city blind. You can invest in the stores and buy your own houses and hire a maid.

This game simulates the life that I really would enjoy leading myself. Unlike in the Sims, you don't have to do dishes and watch that bladder here....

thatdude222
03-26-2006, 09:09 PM
I'm addicted as a madman to this game. I'm done with the Mage Guild quests and the Thieves Guild quests, and almost done with the Fighters Guild quests. I've done dozens of side quests, defeated the arena, hit level 30, and am not sick of it in the least.

I can't wait to follow the main story line, save the universe, and then retire to a life of collecting plants and concocting potions. I'm really going to devote myself to the alchemical arts once I settle down.

So much to do and see, you can roam the countryside hunting deer, and ducking into discovered caves. You can dive for pearls in the oysters at the bottom of the lake. You can rob every castle in every major city blind. You can invest in the stores and buy your own houses and hire a maid.

This game simulates the life that I really would enjoy leading myself. Unlike in the Sims, you don't have to do dishes and watch that bladder here....
the game's been out for 6 days and your that far? daaaamn,