PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Delivers Upgrade

Nato King
06-05-2006, 08:07 PM
Starting tomorrow, Xbox 360 gamers will be able to access a vigorous system-wide update creating a new pinnacle for next-generation gaming and entertainment. The Xbox 360 spring update introduces more than 125 revolutionary features and enhancements adding to Xbox 360’s sheer power, stunning high-defintion graphics, rich online capabilities and innovative media offerings delivering a digital gaming and entertainment experience that simply can’t be matched.

Want to know more check out the link http://www.xboxaddict.com/news/view.php?News_ID=7040 and read more about it.
http://static.flickr.com/46/161296950_a64ccaba1b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/56/161296896_e4f7549feb.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/71/161296795_b061fa480a.jpg

This Thread is for you members to talk about the new Upgrade and tell us at xboxaddict.com what you think of it when you get or going to get it. I am so ready for this Upgrade.

Plz tell us what you think.

Ainokeatoo
06-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Damn I was really looking forward to that direct tv blade microsoft boasted about... *sigh*

CarGuy
06-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Yea, it makes a lot of great improvements..

ne_ATL
06-06-2006, 05:26 AM
The upgrade is now available

ll Mista GT ll
06-06-2006, 06:46 AM
I got the update. Its sick as heck! :cool: I love it, they changed "Trailers" to "Game Videos" (makes more sense) and they added the active download thing. In System Settings, they added the options for the Vision Camera. If your playing Music, you dom't have to go through the whole list to get to your previous song. Now, just go to Music, and select "Music Player" and its the player right there! Good stuff guys, get the update.

Nato King
06-06-2006, 07:03 AM
I got the update. Its sick as heck! :cool: I love it, they changed "Trailers" to "Game Videos" (makes more sense) and they added the active download thing. In System Settings, they added the options for the Vision Camera. If your playing Music, you dom't have to go through the whole list to get to your previous song. Now, just go to Music, and select "Music Player" and its the player right there! Good stuff guys, get the update.

I think I had a internet problem but now I am up and running. so I am just getting the upgrade now tell you in a bit on what I think and feel.

ne_ATL
06-06-2006, 07:43 AM
If your playing Music, you dom't have to go through the whole list to get to your previous song. Now, just go to Music, and select "Music Player" and its the player right there! Good stuff guys, get the update.

im loving the music player upgrade

Nato King
06-06-2006, 07:46 AM
im loving the music player upgrade

You too. join the club. I am loving the music player upgrade the active download and everything that is has to offer I am glad they took the time to fix what needed to be fix over the weekend. MS you are the best.

Pls keep the comments coming. I would like to know does anyone hate or dislike anything about the upgrade. if so stand up and say something.:huh:

Ainokeatoo
06-06-2006, 09:34 AM

The active download is the shiznit, I can play games and it will still download, THIS IS AWESOME wohooooooo. Still want the direct tv blade though.

ll Mista GT ll
06-06-2006, 03:27 PM
The active download is the shiznit, I can play games and it will still download, THIS IS AWESOME wohooooooo. Still want the direct tv blade though.

That would be cool if Canadians could have the Direct Tv... once again.

Unreal
06-23-2006, 02:50 PM
That would be cool if Canadians could have the Direct Tv... once again.
From my understanding your not getting Direct TV directly. Your getting Direct TV content in HD for download off of live. So you can download HBO movies in HD etc. Not everyone had Direct TV and you would have to have a jack on the 360 to recieve the satellite signal. And your comment about Canadians means we wouldnt have the option as well. :(