PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP '06 Interview Granted.

Nato King
06-08-2006, 04:03 AM
The Big Boss himself was able to land us 20 questions with Climax directly, we need these 20 questions ASAP. So if you have a Question you want answered or a comment you want resloved please post it here. The best 20 question will be the ones we use. If you are new to this game please read about it here.http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/m/motogp06xbox360/

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/3BD391F3-2066-4FA9-AA5E-ACC6897CBFB7/0/boxmotoGP2006.jpg

I came up with 5 questions to get you guys started. Please feel free to add to them.
1. We as gamers hear that MotoGP ’06 redefines the boundaries of visual excellence and sheer racing realism what was the most difficult visual that you try to portray.

2. MotoGP '06 features the new 2006 season bikes, riders, and tracks will these be all access able at the start of the game or will we need to unlock them as you play the game. If so will they be some how connected with the achievement points.

3. We all know that the Xbox 360 online play is second to none. What did you guys here at Climax Studios Try to bring forward to make the Multiplayer competition really stand out in this game.

4. For a gamer who has never picked up a copy of the other MotoGP games. Will they fine the controls easy to pick up and the Training easy to grasp.

5. Now with someone who is every much into Bike games but there not into the Multiplayer part what can they look forward to in the Single Player mode.

Now I know I am not any Doctor in making up interview question but like I said this will get the ball rolling. Remember the best 20 question will be accepted.

Nato King
06-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey I don't know if you guys think this is a joke or not but again I must say we are still looking and waiting for those questions and the deadline is getting closer and closer. Please if you want us to go to them with questions you want answered please put those questions or comments in this thread.

pjh13
06-12-2006, 08:12 PM
how do the in game physics compare to the real life physics of motorcycle racing

Nato King
06-12-2006, 08:31 PM
how do the in game physics compare to the real life physics of motorcycle racing

Thanks pjh13 for the question.

pitt4ever
06-12-2006, 09:22 PM
To those gamers that may have been a bit underwhelmed by the graphics in the XBOX Live demo, have the visuals been upgraded for the retail version?

tsrdawg
06-12-2006, 10:36 PM
What mistakes in gameplay were noticed in MotoGP2 and resolved in MotoGp06?

How many tracks? How many new tracks?

Will there be changes in the control scheme?

Will there be an Xbox1 version? When?

How were the sound effects recorded?

What is the future of the MotoGP franchise?