PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Kameo?

Asmodeus
08-21-2006, 01:25 PM
Just wandering what your thoughts on Kameo are? Local game store has it onsale for 25 bucks and I almost picked it up today but didnt.

l Maximus l
08-21-2006, 02:14 PM
I only played the demo - I enjoyed it for what it was. If you like platformers, I'm sure you'll like Kameo. I recall it having a ton of eye candy and creative gameplay - a lot of it made me laugh. I'm just typically not into platformers as much as I am into Shooters and Racers. Very rarely will I play a platformer for some reason. Maybe I should more often...I always have fun with them :)

By the way, welcome to XBA!

killerscott
08-21-2006, 02:43 PM
i myself never played it but ive heard nothing good about it... everyone i know who has it regrets it, but you cant get much else for 25 bucks anymore. it may be worth that.

Tony_Macaroni
08-21-2006, 03:00 PM
i myself never played it but ive heard nothing good about it... everyone i know who has it regrets it, but you cant get much else for 25 bucks anymore. it may be worth that.
similar to wut u said dude.... i would say its prob. worth 25 or maybe alot more depending on wut ur into ... but ne ways ... why dont u try reading up on it? :confused: but ne ways welcome to XBA hope u have fun .... we're all a bunch of good people :P

Ainokeatoo
08-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Meh... Kameo, for me sucked... I downloaded the demo the day it came out on XBL market, but wasn't much fun to play...

Welcome to XBA

Nato King
08-21-2006, 07:08 PM
I have played the game and got about 650 achievements from the game. I thought it was pretty cool game. really good game when you play it in HD TV.

thevald
08-22-2006, 07:43 PM
I have played the game to the end and thought it was a really good game. Well worth the money, go and get it or hit me up I can sell you my copy

predatorprime
08-24-2006, 12:19 PM
I bought is a few weeks ago. Its pretty good, it will be better when MS releases the pack for it so theres a hard mode. Its retardedly easy otherwise

laughs
08-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Welcome to XBA!!! I bought Kameo at launch, and I thought the graphics, bosses, and game concept were pretty cool. The only thing I didn't really like is that some times you are stuck using a character which don't like and that can make it more of a chore than anything. I'd give it 8/10