PDA

View Full Version : Madden 07 Read This Save Your Money

thevald
08-22-2006, 09:39 PM
This game sucks. Period. I have never played a bigger POS in my life than Madden 07 for the 360. How disappointing this game is. I thought NCAA football was horrible when I won the National Championship with Air Force.

EA Sucks and Madden is nothing but a Rip off. Thanks NFL for allowing EA to purchase the license.

George89
08-23-2006, 10:09 AM
This game sucks. Period. I have never played a bigger POS in my life than Madden 07 for the 360. How disappointing this game is. I thought NCAA football was horrible when I won the National Championship with Air Force.

EA Sucks and Madden is nothing but a Rip off. Thanks NFL for allowing EA to purchase the license.

well...um...at least it is better than Madden NFL 06 :D

yeah gamespot.com gave it only a 7.9/10. Gosh ever since EA got the NFL exclusivity rights their Madden games haven't been as good

CENCEE
08-23-2006, 01:25 PM
NFL2K was WAAAAAY BETTER!

ya know how long Madden has that right for?

FatBox
08-23-2006, 05:05 PM
NFL2K was WAAAAAY BETTER!

ya know how long Madden has that right for?
Yeah 2k games were way better. EA has had the right since 2005.

mattgame
08-23-2006, 08:24 PM
I think we won't see another football game until 2012.

Heavens Gate
08-23-2006, 10:56 PM
I personally think this is the best Madden to ever come out. The gameplay, graphics, animations, sound and the crowd finally looks like a crowd. I don't know what people expect. This game is great in every way and I'm very critical of my beloved sports games. I really don't understand what people expect because like I said this game is great. I thought NCAA was great until I bought Madden. I love this game and am proud to have it in my gaming library.

l Maximus l
08-23-2006, 11:28 PM
I haven't seen it or played it live yet, but, from what I saw in advertisements, the game looks great. Is it the gameplay that you don't like? Let's actually provide some reasons here instead of just saying that you don't like it. What makes it so bad?

George89
08-24-2006, 12:03 PM
I haven't seen it or played it live yet, but, from what I saw in advertisements, the game looks great. Is it the gameplay that you don't like? Let's actually provide some reasons here instead of just saying that you don't like it. What makes it so bad?

i have the current gen. version and from what i've heard from people who have the next gen one, there aren't as many modes/features still and gameplay doesn't feel as fluid.

predatorprime
08-24-2006, 02:07 PM
They issues I've heard there are missing features like Owners mode was removed and replaced with Dynasty. Live is supposed to lag a lot too.

Wolf
08-24-2006, 03:40 PM
owner mode sucks **** anyway, yippee set hot dog prices, fantastic.

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 10:02 AM
owner mode sucks **** anyway, yippee set hot dog prices, fantastic.

I liked it because you could a) fantasy draft and b) move the team.
I live a little north of toronto so I always move a team to TO. freakin' CFL blows :mad:

pjh13
08-25-2006, 11:20 AM
one of the other video game companys should make a cfl game. that would be awesome, they cold put ricky williams on the cover and then we would have a football game not made by ea

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 01:24 PM
one of the other video game companys should make a cfl game. that would be awesome, they cold put ricky williams on the cover and then we would have a football game not made by ea

As long as he has a broken arm and a joint in the other one. Guy was useless for the argos