PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row Signature Series Guide

Nato King
08-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Click link to check out picture
http://www.bradygames.com/ShowCover.asp?isbn=0744005965&type=a

I was just thinking for those none gamers is anybody here buying this to help them out with the game.

I would see someone getting this to help them get all the achievements in the game.

Book Description

BradyGames’ Saints Row Signature Series Guide includes the following:

A complete walkthrough of the entire game.
In-depth area maps pinpointing critical locations.
Extensive item and equipment listing.
Signature Series guide features bonus poster and more!
Platform: Xbox 360

Genre: Action/Adventure

This product is available for sale worldwide.

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 07:07 PM
It's supposed to be one of the first guide that will link back to the Brady games site and you can watch videos to help. They had to do something because no one buys guides anymore, not with gamefaqs around, or if you're an ign member you get PDF guides

y2kash_14
08-25-2006, 09:44 PM
It's supposed to be one of the first guide that will link back to the Brady games site and you can watch videos to help. They had to do something because no one buys guides anymore, not with gamefaqs around, or if you're an ign member you get PDF guides

yeah...I can't imagine people buying guides....unless they don't have internet.

Ainokeatoo
08-25-2006, 11:56 PM
They're still making guides? Geeze I thought they'd give it up when gamefaqs came around, I get everything from them from cheats to achievements I dont' think i've used a strategy guide since the old KOTOR days when it was actually needed...

predatorprime
08-31-2006, 01:17 AM
Did anyone end up getting the guide?
I'm just curious because it was supposed to have all kinds of cool new things in it

Batman_wanna_be
09-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Thanks to brady games guides I got 100% in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. They are a good company to buy a game guide from and it was like $16.00 U.S. at EB games

killerscott
09-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Guides are for fun. Sometimes they are useful also. I have only one guide. Oblivion. It's useful and i just like it. It enhanced my gameplay. It's like the people that buy the special edition games. You would be surprised how many of the guides are sold.

Zytius
09-13-2006, 07:22 AM
I will still buy a guide here and there for a massive game like oblivian. Most of the time i just use gamefaqs if i get stuck.:cheers: