PDA

View Full Version : From Softwares Next Game

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 07:10 PM
The will be an Armored Core 4 for X360.
I'm pumped, the screen shots look really nice. Now reviewers can't complain about the mechs being slow. I just hope the controls are good because the Ps2 ones had kind of a bad setup

mrmp3
08-26-2006, 09:54 PM
I never remember these games getting good reviews. But if you got any experience with the series let me ask you a question. I've neither rented or purchased any Armored Core game, but I got a demo for it in my first Playstation Underground magazine, and the Vs. mode was just ridiculous running around in the trees and jumping ridiculously high, it kind of just made me feel like it was Virtual On, except easier to control and just as cool looking. So does the game keep up that tradition or are they just not that fun?

predatorprime
08-26-2006, 10:00 PM
So does the game keep up that tradition or are they just not that fun?

The Armored Core games were fun, but the controls have a nasty learning curve. The big issue with Chromehounds is its slow, Armored Core is anything but. I'm praying that they dont screw it up. From what I've seen so far it will be alot of fun

NiNeBReaKeR
09-07-2006, 09:39 PM
armored core games are awsome,i got my name from them (ninebreaker if your an idiot an thought i meant my real name),and yes they keep the tradition about moving fast and jumping really high lol

predatorprime
09-07-2006, 09:44 PM
armored core games are awsome,i got my name from them (ninebreaker if your an idiot an thought i meant my real name),and yes they keep the tradition about moving fast and jumping really high lol

I pre challenge you to AC when it comes out...
You will win...oh you will win

NiNeBReaKeR
09-12-2006, 11:05 AM
I pre challenge you to AC when it comes out...
You will win...oh you will win
Lol. ill be pretty rusty at AC 4 when it comes out,i havent played any AC games probly scince the begining of this year.