PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row HD Video

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Just so all the playas (so I had to say it) know there is a HD multiplayer trailer for Saints Row. Now maybe we can see how to gangstas are gonna play.

I don't think that made any sense but oh well :hump:

EDIT:
As someone has already linked to the video there is no reason for me to tell you what site its on.

PS for those that have seen it the Protect the Pimp mode looks really cool

ll Mista GT ll
08-25-2006, 09:41 PM
So why didn't you link us? :confused:

wulkar
08-25-2006, 10:03 PM
yea i am to lazy to type in team xbox . com to see a video i want a direct link. and i am not joking

EDIT:

i got bored

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1710/Saints-Row-Multiplayer-HD-Trailer/p1

Ainokeatoo
08-25-2006, 11:53 PM
to tired to even look, I know enough about saints row that i'm going to look forward to purchasing it...

Nato King
08-26-2006, 06:01 AM
to tired to even look, I know enough about saints row that i'm going to look forward to purchasing it...

You know alot about saints row. I know so Much about Saints Row I think I know the game lik the back of my hand. ( Serg_w-xba looks down at the back of his hand and says What in the world is that. lol)

predatorprime
08-26-2006, 07:19 AM
You know alot about saints row. I know so Much about Saints Row I think I know the game lik the back of my hand. ( Serg_w-xba looks down at the back of his hand and says What in the world is that. lol)

Speaking of back of the hand...
who ever plays the pimp in protect the pimp, actually runs around and pimp slaps everyone

ll Mista GT ll
08-26-2006, 08:55 AM
Alright guys, this is pissing me off, what media plugin do I need to play this movie? It says "Click Here to Download Plugin" "Then is says No suitable plugins were found."

Help?

predatorprime
08-26-2006, 09:28 AM
Alright guys, this is pissing me off, what media plugin do I need to play this movie? It says "Click Here to Download Plugin" "Then is says No suitable plugins were found."

Help?

I think its the WMP9 pack. Thats all that I have.

Ainokeatoo
08-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Speaking of back of the hand...
who ever plays the pimp in protect the pimp, actually runs around and pimp slaps everyone

yeah we know... Check out a thread that I posted a while back that shows the online modes... Gah I forget the name of the thread...

predatorprime
08-26-2006, 02:05 PM
yeah we know... Check out a thread that I posted a while back that shows the online modes... Gah I forget the name of the thread...

I knew Protect the Pimp was in the game. Its just actually seeing someone getting pimp slaped half way accross the room is...well its special