PDA

View Full Version : ...just Cause Roxs My Hawaiian Soxs...

Ainokeatoo
08-25-2006, 11:50 PM
OMG what more could you ask for in just cause, maybe a few brakes in the driveable cars would be nice but who cares. The graphics are a bit more vibrant and top notch, what can you do in this game? What can't you do is more like it, from driving cars to parachuting out of helicopters, to me this game offers it all. You start out in the demo parachuting out of the helicopter your target is below how do you kill him is up to you, jump on his car kick him out then kill him. Or jump on to one of his lackey's cars and follow him, there is also three more marks that you must kill. Almost anything you couldn't do in mercenaries you can do in this game, swim, hell even take a boat. The end of the level puts you into a very fast boat like vehicle where you chase after three people intending to kill someone. The boat is fitted with rocket launchers and machine guns. Gah, it is a good game and deserves props...

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED DOWNLOAD

Nato King
08-26-2006, 06:31 AM
You can say that again.

I think the best part is when you hang off the back of the helicopter and get back in. wow.

predatorprime
08-26-2006, 07:16 AM
I finally got to play the demo.
It's really cool, and not nearly as easy as most of the demos they have release for other games. Or I may just suck who knows

Ainokeatoo
08-26-2006, 01:01 PM
Nah it takes a bit of getting used to, the fastest way is to use the parachute... The very end is awesome.

predatorprime
08-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Cool, thanks for the advice. I have a hard time making it to the helicopter on time