PDA

View Full Version : Who else besides me hates Serg now?

Ainokeatoo
08-29-2006, 03:58 AM
Those of you who don't have Saints Row yet, look at serg's achievements.... DAMN YOU SERG I AM GOING TO GO OVER TO YOUR HOUSE KNOCK YOU OUT AND STEAL YOUR COPY OF SAINTS ROW.... DAMN YOU... lol jk jk... So those of you who now have your own copy of saints row, post what the game is like here... PLEASE....

Oh btw Serg I bow down to your mighty mod powers :hail:

Highlite23
08-29-2006, 06:29 AM
Serg is the Achievment HOUND, here is his secret....

HE NEVER FREEKIN SLEEPS!!

The man is somethin else when it comes to achievments :cheers:

Goku_69
08-29-2006, 08:14 AM
yes his achivement count is rather un-natural. Does XBA have a in house phycologist?

predatorprime
08-29-2006, 11:05 AM
I don't hate him cause I just got home with my copy. Plus I don't have a lot achivement points anyway

ll Mista GT ll
08-29-2006, 11:25 AM
achievements are for point-whores ;)

I will neva play for ach. Its just not the way gaming should be (to me)

predatorprime
08-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Well I've played Saints row now and I can say that it is pretty much the same as the demo just with a crap load more stuff. It looks like the demo was final build just with crap locked out. The frame rate is fine but the graphics are a bit flat in places. Not that it matters at all cause the games is a hell of a lot of fun....WOOOO!!! Gat dem *****es!!!

Sorry... I had an outburst there :eek: wheres my medication

killerscott
08-29-2006, 02:29 PM
its going to kill me to have to wait till friday... mostly because I'm gonna be seeing it at work.

Nato King
08-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Man you guys are haters. LIke Highlite23-XBA said I don't sleep I will be up playing xbox until about 1:30am and I have to be at work at 6:00am.

Let me just say if I am not playing xbox360 I am reading about it or I am on the computer posting news about it or I am talking to somebody about it. I can't help it I just can't get enough of xbox360. That's why I come here to xboxaddict.com because I feel I can get help here.

Now with my Achievements yes I know I have a big gamerscore but that's not my fault I am not looking to make it bill gates bank account but I don't want it to be small enought you can't see it. lol

Now with ainokeatoo saying he is going to come over ot my crip and take my copy of saints row you have another thing coming. Over my Dead Body.

Now I can't drink to that. :cheers: :cheers:

Ainokeatoo
08-29-2006, 06:59 PM
ha ha *****es got it now... lol jk jk it's awesome still have yet to play it online though...
And serge I hate you no longer :D

Nato King
08-29-2006, 07:02 PM
ha ha *****es got it now... lol jk jk it's awesome still have yet to play it online though...
And serge I hate you no longer :D

hahaha Oh ya I got it. lol

No I have not play saints row online but yet again I haven't played you online and I have you down as a friend.

When would you be getting your copy so we can play online togather on saints row.

mattgame
08-29-2006, 07:23 PM
Send me a request too. I have it now.:cheers:

predatorprime
08-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Has anyone played online yet?
I'm hooked on single player... it makes me laugh

ll Mista GT ll
08-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Are the gfx any better in the full game guys?

predatorprime
08-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Are the gfx any better in the full game guys?

Nope. exactly the same. the demo was final build.

Nato King
08-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Send me a request too. I have it now.:cheers:

I will make a offical post on when we can all play as a gang over in the Play XBA so watch out for that.

predatorprime
08-31-2006, 01:04 AM
I will make a offical post on when we can all play as a gang over in the Play XBA so watch out for that.

You might want to wait until 2 things happen. One that more people own the game, and two that they patch the connection. Its a little hard to actually start a multiplayer game. It takes for ever for users to conect. Once you're on though its smooth sailing

Nato King
08-31-2006, 03:45 AM
You might want to wait until 2 things happen. One that more people own the game, and two that they patch the connection. Its a little hard to actually start a multiplayer game. It takes for ever for users to conect. Once you're on though its smooth sailing

Oh ok. I was thinking the same thing I haven't gone online yet because I am still playing the single players game. alot to do.