PDA

View Full Version : Dead Rising & Megaman

predatorprime
08-30-2006, 07:59 AM
Has anyone here played Dead Rising long enough to have the full Megaman outfit. It looks pretty cool and the Mega Buster mows down zombies like ummm... the lawnmower.
I'm just curious because I suck pretty hard at the game so I'll being getting the suit sometime in 2015 if my 360 is still alive

WynnFire
08-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeah, it's a pretty fun suit. I not really mowed them down as it knocked them back. It's fun looking like a dork running around in a megaman suit. I don't think the game would be half as fun if it wasn't for the goofy stuff in it.

predatorprime
08-31-2006, 01:02 AM
cool I just say a couple vids in the megaman suit and it looked like its kicked ass.
I'm a big Megaman fan too so I'd love to actually be good enough at the stupid game to get the suit LOL

Carlos X
09-01-2006, 11:57 PM
I cannot wait to buy this. I love megaman.

I just wish there was some megaman gamerpics.

predatorprime
09-02-2006, 12:37 AM
I cannot wait to buy this. I love megaman.

I just wish there was some megaman gamerpics.

The Megaman games would make good live arcade games. You never know with the love Capcom is showing MS right now

laughs
09-02-2006, 06:18 PM
I got the Mega Buster a few weeks ago... You have to kill almost 54,000 zombies to get it. It's easy if you have the patience. Despite what other game sites may say, the easiest route is to enter the underground tunnel, take a left, take another left... Go and run over a bunch of zombies once you get to the area where the butcher is and when the car finally dies, run over to the truck, run over more zombies while exiting the tunnel, get in the car and then repeat. I did it in a few hours :cheers:

NiNeBReaKeR
09-02-2006, 09:21 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT DEAD RISING<IMA GO PLAY IT RIGHT NOW! (cost my my last 60 bucks)

predatorprime
09-02-2006, 11:53 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT DEAD RISING<IMA GO PLAY IT RIGHT NOW! (cost my my last 60 bucks)

I hear that... my ass is broke till after christmas. I can only get 2 more games between now and the new year. I already got them picked though, gonna get Forza 2 and Gears of War

predatorprime
09-02-2006, 11:54 PM
I got the Mega Buster a few weeks ago... You have to kill almost 54,000 zombies to get it. It's easy if you have the patience. Despite what other game sites may say, the easiest route is to enter the underground tunnel, take a left, take another left... Go and run over a bunch of zombies once you get to the area where the butcher is and when the car finally dies, run over to the truck, run over more zombies while exiting the tunnel, get in the car and then repeat. I did it in a few hours :cheers:

Aww man... I haven't even beaten the first day yet. I keep getting beat down by the convicts in the jeep. that part is sooooo gay

NiNeBReaKeR
09-03-2006, 06:26 AM
dude i was about to post a comment on that then i figured out how to beat it!!!

i went into the movie theater area and killed some security gaurd zombies that had handguns,i took the handguns and weent out to the phsycopathic jeep guys,i got into position where they kept baking up and driving into the tree or poles,then i shot the gunner in the head till he died! Then i ran to the back of the jeep and took the GIANT machine gun off the back and killed the other two with ease!!! Then steal the jeep and start running over zombies for crazy amounts of kills!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN!!

laughs
09-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Aww man... I haven't even beaten the first day yet. I keep getting beat down by the convicts in the jeep. that part is sooooo gay

Get the gun... you know the stair that brings you to the jewlery store and restaurant? Take those stairs, and half way up jump on the blue tarp, walk and jump across and you'll find the gun. After you get the gun, go out and stay around the tree's. The driver sucks. As he's banging into the tree's, sneak out and kill the gunman.... than take out the driver and then the other passenger. When you kill them, make sure you destroy their truck or they'll keep respawning. Also, if you find that zombies are bothering you while you attack the convicts, mix up a pie and orange juice and then drink that. It'll keep the zombies from attacking for about a minute.

predatorprime
09-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Thanks a lot that will help