PDA

View Full Version : Crackdown

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 01:05 AM
I'm not sure how many people have looked at the previews for Crackdown that have gone up lately but the game looks like it should be called Crapdown. As far as I can tell you're so type of super cop leaping for building to building picking up random **** and tossing around like some partially retarded little kid. The graphics are bad for a next gen title... we're talking Superman 64 bad here. The worst part about this game is its a MS published title... for christ sakes when will MS learn. Were Tao Feng, Brute Force, and Kakuto Chojin not bad enough. Make a Voodoo Vince sequel, or maybe another Crimon Skies, Mechassault, or Rallisport. I think MS needs to be cut off from making new IP for a while until they get the crack they are on out of their systems...

Oh I'm done now...That was my rant...now where are my pills :D

Goku_69
09-01-2006, 01:27 AM
have u played the demo u can get it on live right now, i myself didnt' like it

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 12:57 PM
have u played the demo u can get it on live right now, i myself didnt' like it

I don't think there is a demo for Crapdown... I think you're thinking of Just Cause.

Here's a link to a vid for this big ball of crap

http://streamingmovies.ign.com/xbox360/article/723/723352/crackdown_props_hd_080306_wmvlowwide.wmv

laughs
09-01-2006, 02:44 PM
http://streamingmovies.ign.com/xbox360/article/723/723352/crackdown_props_hd_080306_wmvlowwide.wmv

Why does he do all those terrible things? :cry:

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Why does he do all those terrible things? :cry:

I don't know. I'm trying to figure it all out :bang:

laughs
09-01-2006, 02:58 PM
I don't know. I'm trying to figure it all out :bang:

It's a strange concept. If anything, he makes me sad... Destruction of private property is no laughing matter. :(

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 03:04 PM
It's a strange concept. If anything, he makes me sad... Destruction of private property is no laughing matter. :(

Not a Saints Row fan either then, are you? LOL
There is nothing wrong with a little bit of pointless destruction and coarse language as long as you parents or Jack Thompson don't hear about it :watchout:

laughs
09-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Not a Saints Row fan either then, are you? LOL
There is nothing wrong with a little bit of pointless destruction and coarse language as long as you parents or Jack Thompson don't hear about it :watchout:

I'm just kidding around! I love public destruction... Actually, I just threw a rock through my neighbours window. Hahahaha! They're in for a suprise when they get home.

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm just kidding around! I love public destruction... Actually, I just threw a rock through my neighbours window. Hahahaha! They're in for a suprise when they get home.

I figured as much. I was just being a smartass.
Do you think this game looks as bad as I do, or am I just sniffing too much paint today?

laughs
09-01-2006, 03:25 PM
I figured as much. I was just being a smartass.
Do you think this game looks as bad as I do, or am I just sniffing too much paint today?

Oh yeah, it does look pretty craptacular. If they want to put out crap, they won't sell a lot... They are only hurting themselves. :)

NiNeBReaKeR
09-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Oh yeah, it does look pretty craptacular. If they want to put out crap, they won't sell a lot... They are only hurting themselves. :)
even thou they know this they continue to try anyways:whistle:

laughs
09-01-2006, 03:44 PM
even thou they know this they continue to try anyways:whistle:

.................................................................................. :whistle:

Batman_wanna_be
09-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Man this sucks when I first saw and read about the game it seemed like a cool idea, but the way it seems to be going now it may in up a loser.

predatorprime
09-15-2006, 11:21 AM
I vote for them making a game called TaoCrackBlinxForceFeng 2...
It would be soooo awsome all the worst parts of games made by the big MS.
I feel bad for Blinx cause I really do like the games but I know that they suck pretty bad

mrmp3
09-15-2006, 11:29 AM
That wouldn't surprised me if that was IGN playing the game. Some of the videos there make you wonder if they ever used a controller before. I had Insider for a year and I realized that it was pointless. All the videos did is show you how the game looked graphically and then the guy playing looking like he doesn't know what he's doing.

But yea back to Crackdown, I really hope that's an old video or something. That game looks TERRIBLE. Some of the worst graphics I've ever seen. And the gameplay looks pretty ****ty too. Like the guy holds the car up to block the bullets, then he drops the car, gets shot for 3 seconds, loses almost no health, and then kicks the guy once and kills him instantly. WHAT A CHALLENGE!!!

Easy Achievement whores, your game awaits.

Punisher
09-17-2006, 09:23 AM
I really hope this is the first bulid of the game because if it's how it's going to look and play. :mad: