PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Universe!

Highlite23
09-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Anybody else looking forward to this title? I can't wait, one of my all time favorites. Lots of great times back on Sega Net with my Dreamcast. Wasn't too bad on Xbox either.

NiNeBReaKeR
09-01-2006, 02:47 PM
HOLT CRAP!!! Ididnt know they where making a new PHO,:crying: im crying tears of joy...

phantasy star.....awsome.........

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Anybody else looking forward to this title? I can't wait, one of my all time favorites. Lots of great times back on Sega Net with my Dreamcast. Wasn't too bad on Xbox either.

Its getting really bad prelim previews.
The graphics are supposed to be the same a PSO and the game structure is completely different. I'm not really sure if Sega know what to do with their old game series. They've killed Sonic almost completely and now it looks like they are going to do it with PS. I mean look how well FF did on 360...no one is going to pay for a subscription on top of Live Gold

Nato King
09-01-2006, 02:57 PM
I would say I am a Phantasy star Fan myself. I am really looking for this game to come out. I just hope the Achievements are not going to be as hard as Final Fantasy XI

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 02:58 PM
I would say I am a Phantasy star Fan myself. I am really looking for this game to come out. I just hope the Achievements are not going to be as hard as Final Fantasy XI

Aww crap... I just said no one would buy because of FFIX...
God dammit :bang:
I used to love PS now not so much