PDA

View Full Version : F.E.A.R. Demo

predatorprime
09-05-2006, 12:48 PM
In the new OXM there is a demo F.E.A.R., it's basically the same demo that was shown at E3 except now out get to play. All in all it seems like just another First person shooter with some creepy bits. I haven't played the PC version but this look like a maybe rent title unless live multiplayer is amazing

y2kash_14
09-05-2006, 07:06 PM
Well it got a lot of GOTY nods...so i'm down for it. I'm pretty excited for this one actually

Nato King
09-06-2006, 07:13 AM
I just played the demo this morning and it has a little bit of a Condemned: Criminal Origins feeling but with guns. Also I found it to be much more scary than Condemned as well.

y2kash_14
09-06-2006, 07:57 AM
is it available on the marketplace?

predatorprime
09-06-2006, 09:43 AM
is it available on the marketplace?

No, its exclusive to the mags demo DVD...which kind of sucks

NiNeBReaKeR
09-06-2006, 12:34 PM
In the new OXM there is a demo F.E.A.R., it's basically the same demo that was shown at E3 except now out get to play. All in all it seems like just another First person shooter with some creepy bits. I haven't played the PC version but this look like a maybe rent title unless live multiplayer is amazing
Its a good game, ive played it once and liked it but i dont have a pc good enough for gaming so i never got to really get into it,i will pick it up when it hits stores though im sure the multiplayer will be awsome

y2kash_14
09-06-2006, 10:30 PM
alright just played the demo and it is AWESOME....everything I hoped for....and the visual effects are actually a lot more impressive then i thought it was gonna be

Batman_wanna_be
09-12-2006, 03:35 PM
I enjoyed the demo if it was longer that would be nice, but I think this will be a buy. I love FPS games.