PDA

View Full Version : More Forza Shots

predatorprime
09-05-2006, 09:57 PM
there are some nice new OFFICAL Forza 2 shots

http://forzamotorsport.net/090506-1.htm

Take a look...
I just preordered my copy today! I can't wait

EDIT - Can some one who has or has played the Original Forza let me know if the Renault Clio V6 Sport is in it. Its my favorite car and Nissan is working on bringing them to NA

Nato King
09-06-2006, 06:57 AM
I saw the screen shots yesterday and i was in all AHHH when I saw them. This game is really bring out the power of the xbox360.

predatorprime
09-06-2006, 09:51 AM
I saw the screen shots yesterday and i was in all AHHH when I saw them. This game is really bring out the power of the xbox360.

Its about time too...most of the games so far havent exactly pushed the hardware to hard. Its to be expected though, usually takes a while before they do. I guess the videos were using the the actual game engine just with some cinematic touches

ll Mista GT ll
09-06-2006, 10:15 AM
I can't wait. This is one of the games I want to get :)

Can somebody tell me if the 360 games support 5.1 surround?

predatorprime
09-06-2006, 11:13 AM
I can't wait. This is one of the games I want to get :)

Can somebody tell me if the 360 games support 5.1 surround?

Yep, they are all either Digital 5.1 or DTS...as long as you have optical. If the speakers are coxial audio your screwed. Its sounds really good

NiNeBReaKeR
09-06-2006, 12:21 PM
EDIT - Can some one who has or has played the Original Forza let me know if the Renault Clio V6 Sport is in it. Its my favorite car and Nissan is working on bringing them to NA
i want to say it was but its been a while scince i beat forza,i know thet GT4 had them...hmmm......dude i think it was,but i cant remember ****:bang: