PDA

View Full Version : BBC News PlayStation 3 Delayed: Click if you didn't know about this.

Nato King
09-07-2006, 03:30 PM
For those that are living under a rock and didn't here about this news here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovRbVs_rgSc

This is such good news for microsoft. This is exactly what I wanted to hear.

ll Mista GT ll
09-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Honestly, who cares? :confused: Why do we all care who wins the "console wars"? Its all just stupidity. Buy the system you want, play it, have fun, and waste all your money on games.

NiNeBReaKeR
09-07-2006, 03:42 PM
i hate system wars and fanboys are just anoying......no offence to you, serg you rock!

i dont think that this site is full of fanboys, just a few......

wulkar
09-07-2006, 04:01 PM
i didnt read the article because i am not going to get a ps3 for 2 reasons.
1. i am to poor to afford it.
2. i am to poor to afford it. i only say it twice cuz its double true.

i am going to get a wii though. why you may not ask.
1. i have been a nintendo fan since i first played mario bros. 3.
2.its hella cheaper...i mean its cheaper.
3. its innovative to say the least.
4. SUPER SMASH BROS.!!!!!! :D

greenpyro
09-07-2006, 04:04 PM
i didnt read the article because i am not going to get a ps3 for 2 reasons.
1. i am to poor to afford it.
2. i am to poor to afford it. i only say it twice cuz its double true.

i am going to get a wii though. why you may not ask.
1. i have been a nintendo fan since i first played mario bros. 3.
2.its hella cheaper...i mean its cheaper.
3. its innovative to say the least.
4. SUPER SMASH BROS.!!!!!! :D

oh, you forgot one reason

5 super smash bros ONLINE

NiNeBReaKeR
09-07-2006, 04:36 PM
OnLine???????????? Dude the only super smash bros i played was on N64 and i loved it,but that was forever ago..... Mabye i should pick up this Wii because i hear so many good things about it. Plus the controls look fun as hell;)

l Maximus l
09-07-2006, 05:40 PM
I believe that it's bad news for XBox 360 fans about this news because competition usually brings more competitive prices passed on to us consumers.

In my opinion, the PS3 is way over priced especially when many of the games are going to be found on the XBox 360 anyway - ported over exactly. Unless Sony comes out with some kick ass exclusive games, I don't see the PS3 being very successful.

I think Blu-Ray is a little ahead of the times, IMO. I commend Sony for being innovative, but, I loath Sony for being exclusive with everything they try to do. It didn't work for the Mini Discs, so, this could fail. The amount of memory a Blu-Ray disc holds is completely unecessary for today's technology.

Anyway, I believe that the XBox 360 will be 1st in this console race with Nintendo's Wii making a strong second...and PS3 will be in third place this time around, unless they figure out a better price point. $599.99 is way too much money for a video game console - remember, that is without any games or extra controllers... Not to brag, but, I have the money to buy it, but, I wouldn't spend it on another console unless they came out with some crazy sick games that blow my mind....which I haven't seen quite yet.

But, bottom-line, people should get the best console that fits their gaming style - buy it based on the games, not the technology. Also, if you really like playing on-line, that should be another factor as well.

predatorprime
09-07-2006, 06:19 PM
oh, you forgot one reason

5 super smash bros ONLINE

They are having a lot of issues with the online for Smash Brothers. There is talk that it might even get canned from the game all together. I'm a huge Nintendo Fan, but I'm waiting to see if the Wii is just an interesting fad or the real deal. I have a feeling that this may end up as another Virtual Boy. The biggest thing hold the wii back is the games have to be more like Wii Sports, I'm not sure if anyone has seen the COD3 screens for Wii but it looks awful...barely comparable to Goldeneye

NiNeBReaKeR
09-07-2006, 08:42 PM
thats pretty bad,u ruined my enthusiasim for the wii altoggether,mabye cadi can cheer me up with some wii puns :D

predatorprime
09-07-2006, 08:49 PM
thats pretty bad,u ruined my enthusiasim for the wii altoggether,mabye cadi can cheer me up with some wii puns :D

Oh but I think its a wii bit late for that... LOL
The graphics are just wii too bad...
Maybe just maybe if they had a wii bit more time to work on it, or it cost a wii bit more the games might look nice LOL
God damn that bad
Anyways COD3 is really the only horrible looking game, most look like mid to late gen Cube games, Smash Bros is on par with RE4 if you as me, but hey wii will have to see wont wii....

:rofl:

NiNeBReaKeR
09-07-2006, 09:21 PM
wiiiiiiii now im in a wii better mood:)

pjh13
09-07-2006, 11:19 PM
i feel the same as max, i can afford to buy one but i still think they are much to expensive and i dont really see the point with so many games being on both systems, and no promise at all the blu ray wont be just another mini disc(i actually had one of those)

y2kash_14
09-10-2006, 06:31 PM
I believe that it's bad news for XBox 360 fans about this news because competition usually brings more competitive prices passed on to us consumers.

In my opinion, the PS3 is way over priced especially when many of the games are going to be found on the XBox 360 anyway - ported over exactly. Unless Sony comes out with some kick ass exclusive games, I don't see the PS3 being very successful.

Well it was the "kick ass exclusive games" that made PS2 the better console last gen. But seeing as how the PS3 is losing followers (or perhaps the 360 gaining some) that might change

Batman_wanna_be
09-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Honestly, who cares? :confused: Why do we all care who wins the "console wars"? Its all just stupidity. Buy the system you want, play it, have fun, and waste all your money on games.

I agree 100%