PDA

View Full Version : Army of Two

Batman_wanna_be
09-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Army of Two throws gamers into hot spots ripped from current day headlines where they will utilize unique two-man strategies and tactics while seamlessly transitioning between playing with intelligent Partner AI (PAI) and a live player. When one man is not enough, it will take an army of two to fight through war, political turmoil and a conspiracy so vast it threatens the entire world.

Screenshot Link - http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/825/825894/imgs_1.html

l Maximus l
09-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Graphics look nice...It'll be interesting to see how the game plays and if there is Co-op play.

Batman_wanna_be
09-14-2006, 08:24 PM
From what I have read co-op will be the best way to play very excited about this game!

l Maximus l
09-14-2006, 09:00 PM
From what I have read co-op will be the best way to play very excited about this game!

To me, the best way to play Co-Op is on the same screen - is that what you're implying? If so, this game will definately be one to keep a very good eye on. :hardcore:

Batman_wanna_be
09-14-2006, 09:12 PM
To me, the best way to play Co-Op is on the same screen - is that what you're implying? If so, this game will definately be one to keep a very good eye on. :hardcore:

Yes I was talking about same screen Co-Op some of the best times I have had gaming is like that. I think they will also have online Co-Op, but that is a guess.

Batman_wanna_be
09-25-2006, 12:29 PM
Bump:hump: