PDA

View Full Version : What EA buying DICE means to you...

predatorprime
10-02-2006, 09:08 PM
DICE was at one point a second party developer for M$. They made the rallisport games for the original Xbox (which were probably my fav racers ever). This buy out kills pretty much any chance of there ever being a rallisport 3.
The other thing this means is that EA, possibly one of the worst developers in the software industry no has another company that they will layoff most of and just steal the IP and assign to different houses so they can make yet another yearly game series.
As of now I am boycotting all of the yearly release games (with the exception of maybe THP8 and Fifa), no more crappy Need for speed or battlefield games, or any of that repeatitive crap
Rant Done...:cool:

vman
10-02-2006, 11:11 PM
good for you man... good FOR you!

Batman_wanna_be
10-03-2006, 12:17 PM
DAMN YOU EA! Why can they not leave other companies alone?

greenpyro
10-03-2006, 09:28 PM
DICE was at one point a second party developer for M$. They made the rallisport games for the original Xbox (which were probably my fav racers ever). This buy out kills pretty much any chance of there ever being a rallisport 3.
The other thing this means is that EA, possibly one of the worst developers in the software industry no has another company that they will layoff most of and just steal the IP and assign to different houses so they can make yet another yearly game series.
As of now I am boycotting all of the yearly release games (with the exception of maybe THP8 and Fifa), no more crappy Need for speed or battlefield games, or any of that repeatitive crap
Rant Done...:cool:

You're retaaaarded...

The tony hawk games are made by activision, which is in no way affiliated with EA, so no need to feel bad about gettin you're grubby hands on Tony Hawk's Project 8.

(sorry about the retarded thing, i just like to say that :p )

predatorprime
10-04-2006, 05:49 AM
You're retaaaarded...

The tony hawk games are made by activision, which is in no way affiliated with EA, so no need to feel bad about gettin you're grubby hands on Tony Hawk's Project 8.

(sorry about the retarded thing, i just like to say that :p )

I was actually refering to it being one of those stupid game series that get a new version almost every year. The other examples just happened to be EA Titles (probably because they are so good at milking a series to the point that no one wants it)
And I am functionally retarded...most retarded people only buy EA games...

greenpyro
10-04-2006, 04:14 PM
I was actually refering to it being one of those stupid game series that get a new version almost every year. The other examples just happened to be EA Titles (probably because they are so good at milking a series to the point that no one wants it)
And I am functionally retarded...most retarded people only buy EA games...

hmmmm...touche', my friend, touche'