PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Sweet n Deadly
10-03-2006, 03:28 AM
I'm new to this site and I just wanted to say hey to everyone. I love my xbox 360...I would marry it if I could. Ok maybe not but I'm sure you guys get the idea lol. The 360 games I currently own are:

Kameo, PGR3, DOA4, Oblivion, Dead Rising, N3, Perfect Dark Zero and G.R.A.W. I also have many regular xbox games. My favorite has to be Halo 2...big shocker I bet lol.

If you wanna know a bit about me, my name is Jacqulynn...I'm 21 and I live in Ga. But I lived in Ontario, Canada for 19 years. I've been a gamer my whole life. My favorite genre in games right now is probably FPS. I do like other types though. I was big into the XBL Arcade game Uno for a while, and I love games such as MK Deception and DOA4.

Rhiannon
10-03-2006, 04:51 AM
Hello and welcome to XBA. Hope you enjoy your stay at the asylum.

Nato King
10-03-2006, 06:06 AM
Welcome Welcome. I just have to say it's good to see new members on the site.

My name is Serg_w you can call me Serg_w-XBA. I Like long walks on the beach and watching the sun rise:yikes: (What am I doing Serg leave Jacqulynn along)

No but I am glad to see more people in FPS I also like FPS.

One question in one week how many hours will you play the xbox360.

Highlite23
10-03-2006, 07:27 AM
Welcome Sweet, i hope you enjoy the site!:cool:

wulkar
10-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Welcome to the asylum brotherhood...er sisterhood...people..no..umm...WELCOME TO XBOX ADDICT!!

i also like first person shooters but have recently been going crazy for saints row both online and offline.

i am Wulkar. no it doesnt mean anything. i am a huge HUGE nintendo fanboy but i love microsoft to...i hate sony.

Sweet n Deadly
10-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I really want to play me some Saints Row...many of my friends are raving about that game. And as an answer to your question Serg_w-XBA, well a Lady has to have some secrets! (Let's just say 20+ hrs/week on average) Actually....*cry* my 360 is currrently out of service. Ok I'll be brave and admit it...it's....dead.:crying: So right now I'm forced to only be able to use my xbox. :(

Nato King
10-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I really want to play me some Saints Row...many of my friends are raving about that game. And as an answer to your question Serg_w-XBA, well a Lady has to have some secrets! (Let's just say 20+ hrs/week on average) Actually....*cry* my 360 is currrently out of service. Ok I'll be brave and admit it...it's....dead.:crying: So right now I'm forced to only be able to use my xbox. :(

20 hours a weeek not bad. You are a addict. :hump: So what is your gamertag so I can add you to my list and if and when you get your xbox360 fix we can play.

NiNeBReaKeR
10-04-2006, 05:54 PM
serg plays like 100 hrs a week,and the rest of his time is spent on XBA. Hes a gaming machine built by xbox to destroy all games and recieve every achievment on every game ever made for 360. But dont be scared of him,he has a freindly personality thanks to Microsoft giving him a user freindly Micro chip so he could comunicate with other 360 players around the world.

Also WELCOME TO XBA!!!:cheers:

Nato King
10-04-2006, 06:12 PM
serg plays like 100 hrs a week,and the rest of his time is spent on XBA. Hes a gaming machine built by xbox to destroy all games and recieve every achievment on every game ever made for 360. But dont be scared of him,he has a freindly personality thanks to Microsoft giving him a user freindly Micro chip so he could comunicate with other 360 players around the world.

Also WELCOME TO XBA!!!:cheers:

lol hahaha Now my secret is out. :cuss: