PDA

View Full Version : Gold Member Trend

predatorprime
10-26-2006, 11:28 AM
As per the good old Major Nelson, this trailer for Gears of War being Gold member only download will probably be the new trend. I'm curious on what everyone thinks about that?
I like it personally because it gives a little bonus to those of us that fork out the cash to play our 360's online and I believe we should get things before those that don't pay. It seems M$ is getting a lot of negative feedback about this... which I obviously disagree with.

So anyways what does everyone else think...

wulkar
10-26-2006, 01:46 PM
well i have 2 accounts one is american and gold i play online all the time. the other is silver an UK account, that i use to get demos that arnt on the american accounts list like RSV.

it doesnt really bug me though i saw the trailer on joystiq or another site of its ilk.

pitt4ever
10-26-2006, 03:04 PM
I can understand why Silver members would be frustrated. But I remember seeing an old EGM (an dI think even a 360 pamphlet) that said Gold members would get exclusive early access to downloadable content. It's just been a long time coming, and smart by MS to get people to go Gold.

l Maximus l
10-26-2006, 04:34 PM
To me, it seems to be common sense that Gold Members get exclusive content. :confused:

predatorprime
10-26-2006, 07:44 PM
see my issue is that its not like they are never getting... they just have to wait...
Yet still they have a big spazz about it like M$ is screwing them out of things that they aren't paying for anyways

Goku_69
10-26-2006, 08:16 PM
why would u get high speed net and not go gold anyway?

predatorprime
10-27-2006, 08:14 PM
why would u get high speed net and not go gold anyway?

...ummm cheap commie bastard? cross dressing chimp molester... no clue really...