PDA

View Full Version : Crapdown in OXM

predatorprime
11-01-2006, 10:10 AM
My absolute favorite unreleased game in the whole world Crackdown got some love in OXM this month. There are three some what old videos showing different gameplay.
I also saw a preview for it on Reviews on the Run...crappy gaming show. Anyways point is the graphic are like this on purpose apparently. They are going for a comic book feel which is honestly kind of cool. Now if they can only fix the broke ass gameplay

mikewill57
11-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Finally someone else has some love for this game!!! I was so upset when it got pushed back. I think it's gonna be awesome!! I mean TRANSFORMING CARS!!!!!! I can't wait. I think it's gonna be one of the sickest titles, especially since it's pretty much a sleeper.

predatorprime
11-01-2006, 11:23 AM
Finally someone else has some love for this game!!! I was so upset when it got pushed back. I think it's gonna be awesome!! I mean TRANSFORMING CARS!!!!!! I can't wait. I think it's gonna be one of the sickest titles, especially since it's pretty much a sleeper.

LOL i was actually being sarcastic... the initial demos looked retarded. It is growing on me though. So much so I might be able to stop calling it crapdown. The transforming vehicles is pretty cool, and the game is made with one of the guys that helped make GTA

mikewill57
11-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Oh. I'm dumb. Picking up on sarcasm is not one of my talents. But, this game will be sweet. Yeah, the guy who created GTA and Lemmings is also developing this...which gives it hope. I kinda like the comic-book feel of it. Plus the whole upgrading your character, sandbox, using others as shield, and transforming cars. Together it all just kinda baits me in.