PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Bike Racer (Burger King game)

killerscott
11-26-2006, 10:15 PM
Anyone else play this? It's good for like an hour of fun. Just a cheap little racer. I did get 30 easy achievements... Serg. Anyways, what do you guys think about this Burger King thing, and if you have played the other ones, how are those?

Reclaimer
11-27-2006, 01:50 AM
I was thinking of getting this game for my son.

cdg5551
11-27-2006, 06:08 AM
ok. i never really thought about this game at all. it just gave me a quick laugh

Razor70
11-27-2006, 07:52 AM
I got this one, I think it's fun for what it is...the graphics are decent too. I mean 3.99 for a xbox game isn't bad at all. I have heard that Sneak King is kinda strange but fun and Big Bumpin' is suppose to be very good. I mean for what they are worth, I think they are decent enough games to make the purchase worth it.

Nato King
11-27-2006, 08:52 AM
I just got all three of the games last firday but I haven't had time to play them. I should have time tomorrow. I can't wait to play Big Bumpin'

laughs
11-27-2006, 11:11 AM
Like Maximus said in another thread, it's a great promotion that benefits both xbox and burger king. For 3.99 you can't go wrong... Now if they'd only offer this in Canada.

Batman_wanna_be
11-27-2006, 11:18 AM
They are fun I like all 3 of them, but Sneak King you can not invert the controls and I don't like that, Big Bumpin is fun, but the camrea is alittle to far away and Pocket Bike Racer is fun, but it is hard at times.

CrazyCougar
11-27-2006, 11:49 AM
All 3 are definitely worth the $3.99 you pay for them. As for staying power? Nah, they are just pick and play for a while and then they will collect dust. The games arent bad, they are just uneventful.

J4320
11-27-2006, 12:00 PM
30 easy achievements? How much gamerscore is that? ;)

Goku_69
11-27-2006, 02:38 PM
i have big bumpin i'm probably gonna pick up pocket bike racer next. there are some pretty detailed backgrounds for it being a 3.99 game. Hey laughs if u are good maybe our santa in the state's will drop them off for u on christmas :D..... You do celebrate christmas over there right??:watchout: :p

Jackyboy
11-27-2006, 02:39 PM
they are all 200 gamerscore each. i have all 3 and they are very fun. well worth the 3.99

id have to say pocketbike racer is the best, then big bumpin for xbox live, and sneak king is good but it gets pretty boring

laughs
11-27-2006, 02:47 PM
Hey laughs if u are good maybe our santa in the state's will drop them off for u on christmas :D..... You do celebrate christmas over there right??:watchout: :p

Christmas? :confused:

Slowride
11-27-2006, 02:57 PM
I picked up big bumpin today. It nothing great, but mindless fun. I haven't been on live with it yet. I'm thinking after a night at the bar it would be fun to play with friends.

.....you'd seriously have to be drunk to fully enjoy it. :)

Crazy Joe
11-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Like Maximus said in another thread, it's a great promotion that benefits both xbox and burger king. For 3.99 you can't go wrong... Now if they'd only offer this in Canada.

they have this in Canada, I got them all, 12.99 CDN for all 3

killerscott
11-27-2006, 03:05 PM
30 easy achievements? How much gamerscore is that? ;)

Yeah I meant gamerscore points ya d-bag. Anyways, like he said they all have 200 points total. (20 points for a big stoppie, and 10 for doing the first 50 cc tournament)

laughs
11-27-2006, 03:06 PM
they have this in Canada, I got them all, 12.99 CDN for all 3

Really? That's awesome! I shall pick them up brotha! :cheers:

Slowride
11-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Whose down for some live action?

Slowride
11-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Nevermind I can't seem to figure out how to get on live with it.

Slowride
11-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Ok it appears these games don't support xbl for the original xbox. So that was misleading on their part, and sort of a kick us while we're down type thing. Obviously if we had 400 bucks to wipe our ass with we'd have a 360 anyways. Not to mention I knocked 3 days off my life by eating a bk value meal.

laughs
11-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Ok it appears these games don't support xbl for the original xbox. So that was misleading on their part, and sort of a kick us while we're down type thing. Obviously if we had 400 bucks to wipe our ass with we'd have a 360 anyways. Not to mention I knocked 3 days off my life by eating a bk value meal.

And not only that, I just picked my face and now it's bleeding.

Slowride
11-28-2006, 06:24 PM
So do you have the internet again or what?

laughs
11-28-2006, 06:28 PM
So do you have the internet again or what?

Yes brutha... I won the lotto(12.4 million to be exact) and got re-wired. :cheers: Champ!

Slowride
11-28-2006, 06:55 PM
I guess i'll go ahead and stick around then. You should fly down and i'll take you to the best strip club in Dallas. Your treat.

Can you buy me a job?

laughs
11-28-2006, 07:09 PM
I guess i'll go ahead and stick around then. You should fly down and i'll take you to the best strip club in Dallas. Your treat.

Can you buy me a job?

A job... What kind of job? :watchout:

CuartoDePuto
11-29-2006, 08:29 AM
i bought sneak king and the pocket bike one. getting a kick out of both of them, there aren't many games i want coming out for a while. Not until the darkness releases in 2007.

i've been impressed that for 4 bucks they can make a pretty quality game, i tired of sneak king pretty quickly, but i could race these pocket bikes for a while

SPARTAN 0841992
11-29-2006, 11:05 PM
this is a response formulated only by reading the title: no

killerscott
11-29-2006, 11:33 PM
this is a response formulated only by reading the title: no
^
Pretty cool guy huh fellas? The man just couldn't contain the wit.

J4320
11-30-2006, 01:11 AM
i bought sneak king and the pocket bike one. getting a kick out of both of them, there aren't many games i want coming out for a while. Not until the darkness releases in 2007.

i've been impressed that for 4 bucks they can make a pretty quality game, i tired of sneak king pretty quickly, but i could race these pocket bikes for a while

Same here. I played the pocket bike one and it got old really quick.

Reclaimer
11-30-2006, 01:21 AM
I bought all 3 of the games. What the hell, it's only a couple of bucks a pop. I've only played Pocket Bike so far. It's a good waste of time. It's multiplayer XBL, 1080i Hi-def, all the usual 360 bells and whistles. I got a kick out of being able to play as the King, Subservient Chicken (big.. clucking chicken..) and Brooke Burke. The controls make the game spastic but it's fun for short periods of time.

I'll play the other two tomorrow. Though Sneaky King looks like Splinter Cell, but instead of sneaking around and cracking necks, you're sneaking around and handing out whoppers.

Anyway, in case you don't know all three of the Burger King games can be played on the original Xbox too from the same disc. The game boxes read there is a version of the game for each Xbox.

I got tired of getting my ass blown up by the King with a bike mounted rocket launcher. He's ruthless.

laughs
12-17-2006, 12:28 PM
I bought the three of them recently and I like the pocket racing one the best... Sneak King comes in second and Big Bumpin comes in third.

Anyway, here's a couple reviews for Sneak King that made me crack up laughing... Enjoy

This game delivers an experience so enthralling, imaginative, and time consuming, it is worthy of a perfect 10.
When I first inserted this game into my 360, my first thought was "Wow!". I was utterly amazed at the quality of the structure and storyline of the game, which delivers a level of immersity that brings your whole body into the game. In this game, you do not control the burger king. you ARE the burger king. This, my friend, is a gamers dream. After i finished playing this game, I was pretending that I was the sneak king for hours on end. This game truly brings out the child within! Also my 78 year old grandfather walked into the room and saw me playing. after watching me play for an hour, he finally requested t]for his turn to play, so after another half hour of playing I reluctantly handed over the controller. The results were outstanding! He was literally jumping around the room, yelling and waving the controller around!! When my parents heard him, they came in the room, and joined the fun. Eventually all of my relatives came in the room and all started taking turns yelling and screaming and playing! when my neighbors heard all of the noise, they cam in and joined the fun also. Eventually, the whole neighborhood came and had a huge "Sneak King" party at our house. 2 murders and 3 accidental deaths occurred, because aunt jackie wouldn't hand over the controller. So there you have it. This game is the greatest thing bestowed upon humanity since the beginning of time. At a very, VERY reasonable price of $3.99
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No more World of Warcraft for me.
This game is incredible. It will keep you busy for years, and you won't know whether to pursue the vast, exciting storyline or just admire the incredibly lifelike graphics.

And then there's the Burger King lore. You can really lose yourself in the Burger King universe.

The art direction is incredible. I have no idea where the designers come up with this stuff. Square houses made from wood. Long strips of blacktop designed for vehicles to drive on. Little creatures with feathers. Fanciful, imaginative, but somehow, almost believable.

The main storyline centers around your character, called only "the King". As the rightful heir to the throne of of this magical kingdom, he sets off on an epic journey to attain something or other.

Amazing. Simply amazing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

predatorprime
12-21-2006, 09:01 AM
Just as a note... these games have sold as quickly as Gears of War. Its kind of funny when you think about it. I guess its cause they're onlu about 5 bucks

CrazyCougar
12-21-2006, 10:57 AM
Yeah, 2 millions + copies! Thats a lot of whoppers sold!!!! Watch out McDonalds! LOL!

I too picked these up mainly for the price, and the fact I have 3 kids and could get them new games to keep them happy! LOL! They are enjoyable for short periods of time, but nothing I would spend my whole evening on. I look forward to future installments of the BK games though. A $4 title is a no brainer must buy.