PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Superman Returns? I need help with Metallo

WynnFire
12-01-2006, 02:28 PM
I am fighting him again for the second time in the game and he is too damn hard. He has green all around him and it rarely goes away, I can't attack him. I've thrown stuff at him, I've slammed into the ground near him from high up in the air, etc...I can't beat him, I keep losing to him. What do I do?

HaZarD SFD
12-01-2006, 03:18 PM
You have to hit him after he does that radius blast. He is usually vulnerable at that point.
I had some trouble with him too.

Give me your Live Name and ill catch ya on Private Chat. We can talk about your mom too lol ;)

CrazyCougar
12-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Also, destroy his minions as he has to use his stored energy to create more. Once he creates more he is vulnerable for quite a bit of time to get a lot of good shots in.

J4320
12-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Wow I hated this game when I played the demo of it. The entire time I was playing I was thinking about how this could very well be the worst Xbox 360 game ever.

WynnFire
12-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Never mind, I finally beat him. Too damn hard though. No, I'm not bad at games either, I'm pretty darn good at Gears of War.

CrazyCougar
12-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Wow I hated this game when I played the demo of it. The entire time I was playing I was thinking about how this could very well be the worst Xbox 360 game ever.

Nah, its not bad at all. In fact its no where close to say Ridge Racer or Import Tuner Challenge when it comes to bad.

J4320
12-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Nah, its not bad at all. In fact its no where close to say Ridge Racer or Import Tuner Challenge when it comes to bad.

o rly?

Hmmm... I'm still not buying it. :p

CrazyCougar
12-02-2006, 07:25 PM
I wouldnt buy it either. Its a rental game as it can be beaten completely during a rental period.

jswagga
12-04-2006, 03:19 PM
does anyone out there know how to beat the air pressure chapter with the blimps on superman returns, please help me i cant figure it out.

CrazyCougar
12-04-2006, 04:38 PM
You just have to destroy all the fire breathing dragons before they destroy all the blimps. You can blow out the fires on the blimps if they get to overwhelmed.

Nato King
12-04-2006, 04:43 PM
I have the game but i haven't opened it yet. I just haven't had the time. and I know you must be saying to yourself. Serg_w-xba don't have time for the xbox360 what is the world coming too.

jswagga
12-04-2006, 05:02 PM
thank you, i was focusing on killing all the dragons, i had not noticed that only some of them breathe fire, i was trying to kill all of them and they just kept coming. ill try it tonite

CrazyCougar
12-04-2006, 11:07 PM
I think you need to finish off all the dragons to complete the mission, but its best to focus on the fire dragons the most and hit a few ice dragons in between. I hadnt taken notice if the ice dragons hurt the blimps or not.

HaZarD SFD
12-05-2006, 09:35 AM
ICE DRAGONS:
Best strategy is use the Targeting with speed to race to the dragon and on the way there use
your heat vision and when you get to them you not only lowered their health but hit them too
for another health drop. (works for me)

FIRE DRAGONS:
The same strategy as above but Freeze them instead and still hit them in super speed.

BLIMPS:
Mostly the dragons will attack the lead blimp. There will be a few attacking the others but
once they are cleared up they will mostly concentrate on the front one. For the first half
of the fight the dragons spawn out on the border of the map, as you reach the city they
will spawn underneath and behind you.

Be it fire or ice all the dragons cause damage to the blimps. Take out the fire ones first as
they will cause a fire and inflict more of a headache.

Hope this helps.

jswagga
12-07-2006, 04:06 PM
thanks man i finally beat the air pressure chapter, for anybody else struggling with this level if u fly high above the blimps the dragons came after me and didnt pay attention to the blimps

jswagga
12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
how do u defeat the clones,every time u hit them they make clone of themselves

atlgymboy
06-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Fire Dragons
Freeze a dragon then body slam it once. That usually does the trick.

Ice Dragons
A little harder to beat but Heat them with heat vision then body slam them. With both dragon types, you can grabe them then swing them around the world.

Concentrate on Fire Dragons first as they cause the most damage to blimps. I haven't noticed if Ice dragons do any damage to the blimps but they do get in your way of killing the fire dragons.