PDA

View Full Version : dead or alive file transfer- can you help?

othervoice1
12-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Just wondering if any kind soul out there that has a file transfer kit and has opened most if not all of the xtras and characters on dead or alive 4 would be willing to email me their save so I can add it to my harddrive. I once owned this game and opened almost everythign but then had a bad 360 that died and I lost the file and sold my game. I have recently rebought this title (one of my favorites) but do not really want to go through everything again to open up all the xtras- really just want to use it to play against friends now. Please let me know would be GREATLY appreciated!

Jackyboy
12-03-2006, 06:22 PM
are these file transfer kits worth buying? i was looking at the datel kit but i didnt know if many people used it

othervoice1
12-03-2006, 06:53 PM
I love mine especially for only 15.00 bucks- I can now backup any saves I have on my harddrive to my pc hardrrive- if i would ever fill up my 360 harddrive i can transfer some files i may want to keep but arent using to my pc harrdrive- when I get rosters for my college games from someone I get them instantly via email- I have heard as far as what i want in this threat the new update on 360 did something to stop you from getting gamer points or something because people were sharing files and getting gamer points- i dont know if that is true or not but i dont care about gamer points or whatever- I just want to have all the characters and outfits and stuff like i used to....