PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP with nfs carbon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIR360ALOT
12-25-2006, 04:00 PM
:mad: :mad: k so i have completed taking over the muscle car area with my Camaro which is the only car i could get in the begining of the game.....now when i am taking over a different area i start to unlock the same parts that i've unlocked b4.
:cuss:

it says i have unlocked like some teir 2 muscle cars ..........but i can play with them on my career i only can with my camaro..

So does anyone know how to use a different car on CAREER MODE cuz i know you can because theres a "CHOOSE CAR" thingy on there

CrazyCougar
12-25-2006, 04:14 PM
You need to go to a car lot and purchase a teir 2 muscle car. Once you do that, you'll be able to use it or any other car that you have previously purchased.

SIR360ALOT
12-25-2006, 04:22 PM
alrighty thanks

SIR360ALOT
12-25-2006, 06:08 PM
1 more question

I just took over the second area with my secend car and i have hardly any of the performance parts for it.........whats up with that like arent u supposed to switch cars after each area.............cuz i only have suspension and tires.then it said i unlocked the PRO PACKAGE for supercharger but i still DONT have the STREET PACKAGE so i cant install any of them..

did this happen to any 1? or did i just fugg shyt up?

CrazyCougar
12-25-2006, 06:16 PM
I used my Tier #1 car for mostly the entire career mode. I broke out a higher teir car for one of the Canyon Challenges to unlock the Lambo, but still had the quadrant in my control without this challenge. I also used the Tier #3 car for the final boss race.

SIR360ALOT
12-25-2006, 09:45 PM
when do you start to get the teir 3 cars???????? cuz ive taken over 3 arears .................and still have 1's and 2's

SIR360ALOT
12-25-2006, 11:23 PM
is there even teir 3 muscle cars?....or r they just like the formula cars etc.