PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Vegas - Clan?

Whisper
12-26-2006, 04:49 PM
So how many have Rainbow Six Vegas? For my money, best one-player online game for the system. It's a damn shame it cant handle split screen.. because I had to get Call of Duty 3 as well just to ensure good times with my former PDZ buddies (we finished 1-2-3-4 and won in games so frequently people started booting us when we would enter games, or all switching to whatever team we were on - so we retired and had no multi-online game with guest support)

I would like to extend my pwnage into the world of Rainbow Six once again, but pwnage cannot be accomplished consistently without competent teammates.

Now im no god at RSV yet.. i do have my games of 6-20 or in that area, but only because I just drop all guard when I am on a noob team that is going to lose, and try to do too much (afterall, doing it all would be the only way the team of noobs would win). However, I have had a few 1st place finishes on winning teams in the last 48 hours, so it will come together.. just need clan members to help.

So.. who has the game and is confident in their ability? Looking to join an existing clan or start fresh.

HaZarD SFD
12-27-2006, 08:11 AM
I seriously suggest an XBA Vegas clan. I could set up a gamebattles account and well we
could just add everyone that joins so we can play in matches.

wasabi_
12-27-2006, 07:59 PM
I have it, and I own on Calypso Alpha Team on Team Sharpshooter....:hump:

wulkar
12-27-2006, 08:07 PM
i have it. i have a tag but only so my friends and i can have an excuse to be on the same team.

WillyV2
12-27-2006, 11:06 PM
I'd be down for some sort of XBA clan, I miss the old Rainbow Six days and want to get some good games going on Vegas.

If this happens, send me an invite or something.