PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Marketplace

Liquid Gears
01-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Just curious, does anyone know of any xbox 360 marketplace websites other then xbox.com, achieve360points.com, or dashboardthemes.com that can preview themes and gamer pictures before you buy them online in the marketplace?

Microsoft seriously needs to think put in some sort of previewing system in their marketplace online, there's not one person out there who doesn't agree with that.

Anyway, there's a few themes I wanna get a good look at before I blow some of my MS points on them. I'm not looking for the "xbox.com" sorta glance at the themes but more of how "dahboardthemes.com" shows them in their sneek peek pics.

I'm mainly looking for the "Beach" theme on how it looks. It's located under "xbox community" in the marketplace. Same goes for the "akuma theme" for street fighter.

Can anyone help me out finding some pics? Even if you already bought these, if you could take some pictures with your digital camera and post them for me that'd be wicked.

laughs
01-25-2007, 06:16 PM
I remember you...

Liquid Gears
01-25-2007, 06:53 PM
I remember you...

Haha... hey buddy what's up?

laughs
01-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Haha... hey buddy what's up?

Hmmmmm nothing much Liquid, what's up with you? Still on tour trying to make that rap thing a reality?