PDA

View Full Version : Question for the mods.

CenterShock
02-06-2007, 03:22 PM
In the specific games section, do you think a new category called "Misc. Games" or "Other Games" would be usefull for those games out there that are not specific to any 1 genre. Mainly Arcade games like Galaga or PacMan. Where would a topic about PacMan go? Is it a strategy game? Sure, the strategy is don't die but so are almost all games.

Or maybe combine the Strategy genre to include others. That room is pretty dead.

Just a question.

-CenterShock

SamSmith
02-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, but this section always undergoes change. Whenever a new hyped up game is around the corner, we usually add it to the list. Some of the sections are a little underused - so obviously we wouldn't want too spread ourselves too thin!
We might do something about the strategy section, as you mentioned.

Though, with other games - as you mentioned, rather than having a new section in itself, though a great idea, I think using the Other Console Discussion forum would be best as I doubt those forums would get much use!

sam

Highlite23
02-08-2007, 06:31 AM
In the specific games section, do you think a new category called "Misc. Games" or "Other Games" would be usefull for those games out there that are not specific to any 1 genre. Mainly Arcade games like Galaga or PacMan. Where would a topic about PacMan go? Is it a strategy game? Sure, the strategy is don't die but so are almost all games.

Or maybe combine the Strategy genre to include others. That room is pretty dead.

Just a question.

-CenterShock

I like it....done. :cheers: