PDA

View Full Version : Hello here for news :D

H8ed
03-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Hello I just started up my own forum Please, no advertisements of other web sites without permission first.and almost none of my members know anything about X-box so I decided I would write all the Xbox news my self so I came here.

Is this site updated regularly?

laughs
03-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Hello I just started up my own forum Please, no advertisements of other web sites without permission first.and almost none of my members know anything about X-box so I decided I would write all the Xbox news my self so I came here.

Welcome to the site brutha.... This is a beautiful site, and I'm sure you'll love it here. The front page is updated fairly often.... Don't know how the whoring of your site is going to go over though. Anyway, :cheers:

Reclaimer
03-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Hello I just started up my own forumPlease, no advertisements of other web sites without permission first. and almost none of my members know anything about X-box so I decided I would write all the Xbox news my self so I came here.

Hello, contact Highlite-XBA if you want to advertise your site here so that you can arrange for payment for using our bandwidth to pay for your pimping.

mattgame
03-13-2007, 07:31 PM
Hello, contact Highlite-XBA if you want to advertise your site here so that you can arrange for payment for using our bandwidth to pay for your pimping.

Thank you.:rofl:

Highlite23
03-14-2007, 08:22 AM
:rofl: You know I just love our members.

Oh, and Welcome H8ed. I hope you enjoyed your stay....I meen, enjoy your stay. :whistle:

ll Mista GT ll
03-14-2007, 02:23 PM
:rofl: You know I just love our members.

Oh, and Welcome H8ed. I hope you enjoyed your stay....I meen, enjoy your stay. :whistle:

mean.... :whistle: