PDA

View Full Version : Two questions

Ainokeatoo
05-25-2007, 09:59 AM
Alright it's been over a year since the 360 has been released roughly a year and six months, what i'd like to know, is how many of you still are roughing it with your original, from day one launch console? There have been many breakdowns in many peoples hearts when they see the ring of death, so I would like to know how many of you avoided the ring of death since launch and stuck it through till now with your original day one launch console.

I have, and luckily so far it hasn't experienced the ring of death, just minor problems but very rare like freezing the game. I am glad I didn't end up like you guys I mean you all filled out the warranty.... I didn't lmfao....

second question, how many of you filled out the warranty and had it break?

Shawn-XBA
05-25-2007, 10:05 AM
My first one lasted for a little over a year before it broke, but I had a two year replacement plan and got a new one. Second one is working great so far, haven't had any problems.

CrazyCougar
05-25-2007, 11:42 AM
On my fifth console now!!!!!!!! Bought 3 replacements, other 3 were replaced by warranty. So out of those 6, 2 are currently working in my house. Wont hold my breath though for how long!

mattgame
05-25-2007, 03:19 PM
One breakdown out of three so far. I think some of the games I was playing affected my system i.e. NBA2K7.

Dr_J
05-26-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm still on my first console.

I had to get if fixed through Microsoft's extended warranty. However, it is now making the same noises it was making before it broke the first time.

I will be using the Best Buy warranty in Oct/Nov and buy a 360 Elite.

Ainokeatoo
06-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Wow that bites lol how about anyone else?

RockTheCasba
06-03-2007, 11:45 AM
One breakdown out of three so far. I think some of the games I was playing affected my system i.e. NBA2K7.

2k7 f's up systems?