PDA

View Full Version : X-Plorer controller problems in GHII

MXracer721
06-12-2007, 08:01 PM
So I bought Guitar Hero 2 on May 22nd and now the tilt for star power doesn't work. The funny part is, I had no clue that it had tilt for about the first week and a half of play. I always just hit the back button to get it to work until I saw my cousin play it and I put two and two together. Anyways a few days ago the tilt quit working. I have the first version of the controller and took the guitar apart to try and find where the sensor was, but there didn't seem to be anything I can do to fix it. Anyways, I bought this from Gamestop, will they give me any grief for trying to exchange it for another one. I need to check their site because I would hope they have at least a 30 day return policy.

MXracer721
06-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Well it seems no one else is having this problem here, I'll update anyway. I took the controller apart to see if I could see why the tilting mechanism wasn't working but I couldn't see anything that I could fix. Took it back today and Gamestop was really cool about it, swapped just the guitar out with one of the games someone had just returned (I was told it was brand new, they guy returned 3 of them and realized it was his box not the game). And I can tell that this guitar is definitely newer than my other one by the feel of the buttons. Everything works great now too, so I'm happy.