PDA

View Full Version : Quake 4 reviews on Xbox Addict

metalhog07
06-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Hi everybody!

First i'd like to say what a kewl website this is, and all the people who really add to it! I'm a bigtime 80, bigmouth (Battlefield 2 anywayz) gamer, and i hope to see you all out there on the field!

Well, here it is...

I was most interested in picking up a copy of Quake 4 for the 360, cuz, well you know, its QUAKE 4... so i decided to check out some of the writeups on the game here. And I found out something that is sorely lacking in any review i could find at xboxaddict.

The game is great. The game is what you would expect for one that carries on the series. Oh, and where the Xbox360 version is concerned, it is a game that has some serious framerate issues. And this is a problem that rears its ugly head almost from the get go and which continues to do so from time to time, especially in the larger scenes that this game has to offer.

But for some odd reason, any review i can find at xboxaddict seems to omit that fact, with one review actually stating otherwise, and quite clearly at that.

I for one am happy with my purchase. The game is a great piece of work and worthy of the Quake heritage it builds upon But it must be known, as this is a game any 360 gamer may come across in a discount bin somewhere, that this game does have this one flaw.

I would write up a review of the game, but it would seem so backwards and contradictory to the user review posted already, that i fear i would only help confuse those reading it.

Keep up the great work! :midget: