PDA

View Full Version : You know what pisses me off?

Ainokeatoo
06-18-2007, 12:49 PM
GAME WITH FAME... Jesus christ this makes no sense really, of course they're famous but who cares? Why does everyone get so excited, so worked up about playing with someone 'famous'... Maybe it's just me, growing up hawaii i've been good friends with many famous people that came out from hawaii, and I guess it's not such a big deal, but really come on... What do you guys think?

FatBox
06-18-2007, 06:30 PM
I agree. You're just playing a game with them, you're "virtually" meeting someone famous, it's stupid over the internet. It's stupid even in real life, I could care less if I ever met someone famous or not, they've made no difference in my life.

Ainokeatoo
06-18-2007, 06:54 PM
I agree. You're just playing a game with them, you're "virtually" meeting someone famous, it's stupid over the internet. It's stupid even in real life, I could care less if I ever met someone famous or not, they've made no difference in my life.

Exactly... You know if I ever did become famous, i'd freaking tell them that i'd go and play pgr3 play one race then go put in some other game lol...

wulkar
06-18-2007, 08:09 PM
if i became famous i would:
1. crap myself for having any discernible talents
and
2. buy all you guys a huge TV. and game on my own all the time.

i do agree with you though, gaming with a famous person is just like gaming with a normal person, except they are known by many instead of few.

WynnFire
06-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I've met a lot of sports stars where I used to work but my life isn't better. A little happier maybe because I can brag but not better. My favorite person I met was Anna Kournikova.

Ainokeatoo
06-19-2007, 02:18 AM
i do agree with you though, gaming with a famous person is just like gaming with a normal person, except they are known by many instead of few.

If you put it that waaaay... I guess i'm famous then lol i've been on live since the service started waaaaaaaaaaay the hell ago... I think i've played with millions of differen't people by now lol, I HAVE to be famous by now... xD