PDA

View Full Version : e3 shooters (preview)

Ljay23bling
06-23-2007, 11:48 AM
Here's a mini preview of some of the shooter titles, fps and tps that are expected to be included in this years e3. titles ranging from halo 3 to brothers in arms hells highway.

I'm sure most 360 owners enjoy having shooters on their console after all the 360 is kinda a fps/tps main platform, anywho here are some of the titles, with screenshots.

http://fpssource.net/article-11-E3-FPS-Preview.html

Whats your top 5?

I call Haze, Halo 3, Killzone 2(looking to see real footage), MGS4(real footage), and call of duty 4.

Good thing brothers in arms hells highway is expected to come out this november, then I dont think ill miss the ww2 style that call of duty always covered from year in and year out.

Ainokeatoo
06-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Well... Halo, haze, Half life, possibly Star wars, and maybe CoD

What I really wanna see is huxley....

CMX Jedi
06-23-2007, 06:34 PM
GTA, Metroid, bioshock. MGS 4 Thats about it..

NiNeBReaKeR
06-24-2007, 03:31 PM
oooooooooo Turoks gonna be good too. Most of those games will be great, but id like to another Parasite eve game someday...thats not FPS tho so ill shut up.

mattgame
06-25-2007, 08:56 AM
What a list! I'd say Halo3 and SOCOM are my wish list headliners.

Ljay23bling
06-25-2007, 09:35 AM
I agree, seeing how Socom turns out, I think I may get a PS3. I love Socom so the $600 justifies it for me, even though I see games like MGS4 and BluRay as a bonus:p

But Haze looks good and Frontlines Fuel of War sounds interesting.

I do wish there is going to be some info on Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, but it doesnt sound advertised. Anywho it is a WW2 title, except the Nazi's won the war and have attacked the US on the US Soil so, that sounds good!!!

SamSmith
06-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I can't wait to see fall of liberty. Just the idea of the nazis winning the war is enough to get my juices flowing.

Conchord
06-25-2007, 06:13 PM
I saw the GTA 4 box at best Buy and nearly shat myself, not realizing it was only the pre-order case.

I am also starting to like the idea of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I really want to kill someone with a ****ing M4 again! RS Vegas deprived me of this! Must, KILL, NOOOOOOOOW!