PDA

View Full Version : Virtua Tennis BS!

mattgame
06-26-2007, 08:33 PM
I have played many games in my day. Some good and some bad. The good ones are the ones where the gameplay is fun and challenging. The bad ones are the games that are unbalanced and almost impossible to beat.

I am at the end of Virtua Tennis. Mind you I have beaten this game before . Twice. It was challenging but fun. Now I'm stuck on this bull**** of a game! I cannot beat the level 16 match! The opponent knows what I'm going to do as soon as I press a button. On my serves, he can damn dive across court to hit a serve that he has no business getting close to. The AI is super fast and super quick. The AI serve is always damn near charged to the max. Which means I can't charge a shot, which means I hit a lazy lob back to be set up for failure. Now let me tell ya, I maxed in serve, footwork, and my forehand groundstroke. My volley is in the range from 26 to 30. Yet, it's not good enough to even compete with the AI in this final match. I am so pissed and frustrated with this bull****! Does anybody want a free copy of Virtua Tennis?

laughs
06-26-2007, 08:40 PM
I downloaded this game and I immediately vomited all over the floor. This game annoyed the hell out of me... Top Spin was a million times better :hail:

mattgame
06-26-2007, 08:43 PM
I downloaded this game and I immediately vomited all over the floor. This game annoyed the hell out of me... Top Spin was a million times better :hail:

I'm tellin ya man, I'm okay with games but this is trash!! I can't beat an AI who is designed to move as soon as I press the button!

FatBox
06-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Mario Tennis FTW. Mario Tennis was teh shiznit. I hate games where the AI is impossible though.

mattgame
06-27-2007, 05:21 PM
I am going to max out and then I'll see what's hood.:mad:

mattgame
07-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Bump, I beat it and let me tell ya it wasn't easy. I had to max out and really focus on my game. I still say the game is unbalanced and it's going back to the store.