PDA

View Full Version : Tenchu Z

Fanobills
07-07-2007, 08:11 PM
This game is awesome - I am addicted - the only thing cooler than a Jedi is a Ninja, and this game lets you vicariously live out any misguided fantasies you may have had about being a ninja digitally. I love games where you have to be sneaky otherwise, the confrontations with enemies are too hard - and in this game, the bad guys will call for back-up immediately if you don't keep trying to slice them with your sword.

You can also customize the look of your ninjas (you get a male and a female ninja) along with buying new abilities.

I'm about 6% of the way through the game right now - I've only beaten about 13 or 14 levels - so it's not a short game.

Anyone else playing it?

My only complaint is the controls are a little difficult to master, and with this being a next gen console game, I would have loved to see them throw in a larger variety of stealth kills - like maybe you can use your grappling hook's rope to make a noose and drop down over an enemy's head and then strangle his @$$. (I got tons more of these)

addict
07-07-2007, 08:23 PM
i love it too. i think i have 10or12 more missions to go, then i will go back to get all level 5 ninja. my only complaint is that they use the same levels too much, but it dont bother me much.

ChessPieceFace
07-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Is this game better than the Demo ?

addict
07-08-2007, 01:57 PM
i think it is, but if you did not like the demo then you will most likely not like the game. The least you should do is give it a rent

mattgame
07-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah because the demo was straight ass!

Variation-XBA
07-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Good, I'm not the only one that wasn't impressed then. Sure some of the moves were cool, but I dunno, just totally didn't do it for me.

ChessPieceFace
07-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah because the demo was straight ass!

LOL QFT. Thats what I thought