PDA

View Full Version : Best E3 07 Game

Nato King
07-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Good day members

I just wanted to take this time to ask you guys what you think was the best game at E3 07.

My pick would have to be COD4:hardcore:

Serg_w-xba

mattgame
07-16-2007, 07:26 AM
Halo 3. COD4 a very close second.

Shawn-XBA
07-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Halo 3. COD4 a very close second.
Mine are flipped, COD4 and Halo 3 a very close second.

ll Mista GT ll
07-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Good day members

I just wanted to take this time to ask you guys what you think was the best game at E3 07.

My pick would have to be COD4:hardcore:

Serg_w-xba

Well looky here! It's Serg! I haven't seen you in so long buddy!

I had no clue E3 was happening.. or that it happened to be honest... :(

ChessPieceFace
07-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Mass Effect , Halo 3 for me

yall
07-16-2007, 04:42 PM
No clue - can't seem to find anywhere with a ton of quality E3 coverage.

I miss the old E3... :cry:

mattgame
07-16-2007, 06:45 PM
IGN, or Gametrailers had a lot of info.

Variation-XBA
07-16-2007, 08:01 PM
I was quite impressed with Assassin's Creed to be honest. Maybe if we got to see the playable lvl only some press got to play of Halo 3 then that would be up there for me as well.

mattgame
07-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Assasins Creed has been deemed the true next gen experience.

Slowride
07-16-2007, 10:04 PM
I am looking forward to assasin's creed. CoD4 looked flippin awesome.

Zimmbob
07-16-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm going to have to jump on the Assassin's Creed bandwagon on this one. A true favorite of mine from the beginning.

Nato King
07-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Well looky here! It's Serg! I haven't seen you in so long buddy!

:(

I know I have been working hard at my job and on the site to come but I am sure I have more time to post.

predatorprime
07-18-2007, 09:43 AM
ummm Mario Galaxy....
Oh crap wrong forums.

LOL
MS E3 kind of sucked... they really aren't any good at this thing...

Burnout Paradise was the 360 game for me, I would put it tied with Bioshock

Nato King
07-18-2007, 09:55 AM
ummm Mario Galaxy....
Oh crap wrong forums.

LOL

Burnout Paradise was the 360 game for me, I would put it tied with Bioshock

Burnout Paradise was good but IMO wasn't the best game. I did forget about Bioshock that game was good. Alot of hype

Variation-XBA
07-18-2007, 06:17 PM

All the presentations lacked imo. It may be everyone adjusting to the new E3, who knows, but I wasn't really overwhelmed with anyone's show this E3. Allard was better at presenting

predatorprime
07-18-2007, 07:40 PM
All the presentations lacked imo. It may be everyone adjusting to the new E3, who knows, but I wasn't really overwhelmed with anyone's show this E3. Allard was better at presenting

Gotta give you props on that one... Allard was the best PR person for M$...
I thought M$ just did worse that the other 2. Big N won again (Mario Kart and Wii Fit FTW)
but I don't think it matters that much, I just wish they would have announced something.
Specially now that theres no X07 this year

FatBox
07-18-2007, 08:13 PM
If anybody knows me at all then they know I would pick Halo 3, but besides Halo 3, I would definitaly say Fable 2. The only 2 games I care about as of now. Though I have interest in Assassin's Creed as well, not much, but just enough to check it out.

Variation-XBA
07-18-2007, 11:48 PM
I thought M$ just did worse that the other 2. Big N won again (Mario Kart and Wii Fit FTW)

To be completely honest, I was surprised at how watchable Sony's was this year. Usually its an hour of graphs and numbers, and nothing really exciting, but at least it seems they are starting to turn that around and listen to what people want to see. Well, now if only they could act upon that with their system :rofl:

Personally, I was still underwhelmed with Nintendo. Sure Metroid (personally dont care and won't be getting), Galaxy (Yea, looks fun), and Smash Brothers will do well, but then what? My Wii gathers dust and the novelty wore off REALLY quickly. Wii fit doesn't interest me at all, and I dont get why people care about the zapper really; it's a plastic casing... wow.

Guess I'm just bummed about no huge announcements this year, as E3 you wait the whole year for to see whats comming. I do like how MS focused on THIS year and not 2008/2009 like in the past.

predatorprime
07-19-2007, 08:23 AM
To

Personally, I was still underwhelmed with Nintendo. Sure Metroid (personally dont care and won't be getting), Galaxy (Yea, looks fun), and Smash Brothers will do well, but then what? My Wii gathers dust and the novelty wore off REALLY quickly. Wii fit doesn't interest me at all, and I dont get why people care about the zapper really; it's a plastic casing... wow.

My prob is that everyone that I know wants to play the wii. I can't pay my friends to play the 360 for anything other the Guitar Hero. Its retarded. I still like the Wii, I think the games are more fun...as long as you don't over do them. I'm pretty tired of Wii Sports but its still fun from time to time, but I have 18 games for my Wii (not including VC titles).
I think the problem most people have is the lack of selection on the Wii. I have more games then everyone I know that owns a wii combined (including dup games like Wii Sports).
I'd love to play me 360 more but I haven't found a game I want since GH2 and there probably won't be another one I buy till GTA4...
I would like to point out that this is my opinion...I'm sure theres 360 games out there that people would buy, just not ones I will

ShannonX
07-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Out of the games I checked out, probably assasin's creed or cod 4. Halo 3 was interesting, althoug I'd have liked to see more of the campaign footage.

Regarding the WII. I visited a friend of mine back in kansas city a few weekends ago and we played the wii a tonn. I can honestly say now that I despise the controller, especially for games that require "fine" movement. Games that required big movements, I didn't mind so much, but I quickly grew tired of having to swing my arms around and flick my wrists to get anything done. Thanks, but I'll stick to my 360 controller.

BangoSkank
07-20-2007, 08:02 PM
The Wii controller is pretty situational. On some games its great, other types of games it serves more to hinder you than help. It really depends on how the developer decides to use the controller. One game that the Wii-mote actually really helped was the DBZ fighter that launched with the system, very fun to play, especially if you were ever a fan of the show. In fact, i cant wait for the sequel because its going to be a Wii game with online play,which at this point is very rare.

On the 360, COD4, Halo 3, Assassins Creed, and Mass Effect all looked amazing.

FatBox
07-20-2007, 09:25 PM
The Wii controller is pretty situational. On some games its great, other types of games it serves more to hinder you than help. It really depends on how the developer decides to use the controller. One game that the Wii-mote actually really helped was the DBZ fighter that launched with the system, very fun to play, especially if you were ever a fan of the show. In fact, i cant wait for the sequel because its going to be a Wii game with online play,which at this point is very rare.

On the 360, COD4, Halo 3, Assassins Creed, and Mass Effect all looked amazing.

Yeah I played that DBZ game on a Wii at my brother's friend's house once and I thought it was a blast, even thought I only played for like 20 minutes I thought it was really fun, it wouldn't be as fun without the Wii-mote though.

mattgame
07-21-2007, 01:25 PM
COD 4 is getting way more love from E3 go'ers than Halo 3. Don't tell me Halo 3 is being rushed out?

Nato King
07-21-2007, 02:25 PM
COD 4 is getting way more love from E3 go'ers than Halo 3. Don't tell me Halo 3 is being rushed out?

Yeah I see that from reading people's post that COD4 is in there.

FatBox
07-21-2007, 02:32 PM
COD pumps out games too quick. I played the first one and that's it, the first one was good enough I don't understand why they have to make so many more so fast.