PDA

View Full Version : Confused on Rules

Foxx
07-23-2007, 11:12 PM
I don't understand.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168

That forum is unactive, isn't it? And forum ID 126 has the forum rules, posted by the banned guy... are these rules still used?

Am I just missing something or is that stuff all old and just ignored now? If so, are there any new threads with the forum's rules?

Thanks

SamSmith
07-24-2007, 06:23 AM
Same rules apply... Like, the fact that you have an ad for another xbox site in your sig would be considered against the rules.
I presume that's why you made this post, but I'll ask anyway - please change your sig.

Highlite23
07-24-2007, 07:20 AM
Let me help you be unconfused......................there, :rolleyes:

Variation-XBA
07-24-2007, 04:59 PM
We have rules here? :confused:

Reclaimer
07-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Ahh.. let me set you straight, since I'm the ambassador here.

The guy you are talking about with the rules, is the number 2 honcho here. He's not banned. The thread is locked, but he's in no way banned.

Second. Welcome to XBA. Hope you like it here.

Three. Loose your forum advertisement that you're using for a signature. That's not cool. What you're telling us is that you want to use our bandwidth, the bandwidth that's paid by the owner (Stephen/Kamshaft) to advertise your site.
It may not be your site. Doesn't matter. It's our bandwidth, it's our forum, if you want to advertise, please contact Tony or Stephen to make the arrangement so that you can use our website to advertise yours. Ultimately, this is a place of business. That's the short and sweet deal. Under the hood, what you guys don't see is that this place thrives on traffic to survive and stay in good with the industry. That I know from my epic experiences here as a staff member and general "nice guy."

See how it works?
We're nice here, it's not inactive, its actually quite a nice place. I should know, I've been around here for awhile. Hell, I worked here.
But still, its a slap in our face to advertise another gaming site on our site.

That's the dealio. Hate to say it, but play by our rules, which are pretty simple.. or find another site that will allow you to advertise what you want.
But, hey.. don't take it the wrong way. XBA is cool, but the owners have every prerogative to protect their investment as they see fit.

Slowride
07-24-2007, 10:16 PM
The only rule I know is don't post nude pics in the babe thread. Very restricting!!!!! :cuss:

Ainokeatoo
07-25-2007, 01:59 AM
The only rule I know is don't post nude pics in the babe thread. Very restricting!!!!! :cuss:

Or nipples... we can't have nipples.... I need nipples... i'm goin comatose :sleeping:

Conchord
07-27-2007, 08:47 AM
I don't understand.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168

That forum is unactive, isn't it? And forum ID 126 has the forum rules, posted by the banned guy... are these rules still used?

Am I just missing something or is that stuff all old and just ignored now? If so, are there any new threads with the forum's rules?

Thanks

Just don't post pron or spam, and you can stick around as long as you like...:cheers: Welcome.

Conchord
07-27-2007, 08:49 AM
Three. Loose your forum advertisement that you're using for a signature. That's not cool. What you're telling us is that you want to use our bandwidth, the bandwidth that's paid by the owner (Stephen/Kamshaft) to advertise your site.
It may not be your site. Doesn't matter. It's our bandwidth, it's our forum, if you want to advertise, please contact Tony or Stephen to make the arrangement so that you can use our website to advertise yours. Ultimately, this is a place of business. That's the short and sweet deal. Under the hood, what you guys don't see is that this place thrives on traffic to survive and stay in good with the industry. That I know from my epic experiences here as a staff member and general "nice guy."

Click the link, Rec. :p

Reclaimer
07-28-2007, 03:59 PM
Click the link, Rec. :p

Ah... I must have missed that.