PDA

View Full Version : Nhl 08 Skill Stick Movie!

RockTheCasba
07-24-2007, 10:07 PM
man i dont really like hockey games but this skill stick looks sweet.

Skill Stick (http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/900/900567/vids_1.html)

Variation-XBA
07-25-2007, 12:56 AM
Does nothing at all for me, but I'm also an avid Hockey and sports hater.

CrazyCougar
07-25-2007, 09:34 AM
The skill stick buried the 2K hockey franchise last year and looks to be even better this coming year.

Whisper
07-27-2007, 11:42 AM
The skill stick wasn't all that amazing as I said in the other thread, but it looks like they perfected it for this game.. holding the LSB to make it a move will end 2k sports for me.

I also can't wait to low bridge someone who tries to dance around me :)

Ainokeatoo
07-27-2007, 02:20 PM
I also can't wait to low bridge someone who tries to dance around me :)

xD lol the only hockey game I had wasn't even that fun xD so whenever I played online against people i'd just have my guy run in circles around him xD whether I had the puck or not lol many people didn't like that and just quit xD Same thing goes for football games or any sports game i'd just **** around and do everything the opposite way or annoying way *IE drive backwards, run over the line right before a hike, go up to the net in tennis games and just tap the ball so they basically lose every time since I controlled the direction xD lol you name it and I did it... :hardcore:

CrazyCougar
07-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Wow, remind me to quit immediately in a game if we ever meet up in a sports title. Why even play if you dont want to? I dont think I would find that very funny at all. And I know I cant stand backwards drivers in racing games. Thats just plain stupidity.

Whisper
07-28-2007, 10:59 AM
Yeah it is why they invented booting, and banning.

laughs
07-28-2007, 02:46 PM
I enjoyed NHL2K7 MUCH more than EA's NHL07! I think I'll stick with my 2K series.

CrazyCougar
07-28-2007, 06:26 PM
I am sure 2K will hold a few diehardsa and thats just fine. Some folks dont like change, and dont want a challenge. :whistle:

Button hockey, which is 2K, is dead and gone. In my opinion, the last time 2K hockey was good was in 2k5. Since then its been a downhill ride, and NHL 07 sparked my interest once again in video game hockey.